how they met you

Bakugou katsuki

He was in his apartment eating a bowl of cereal and watching tv when he hears aggressive banging on his. He rolled his eye.and got up to open the door to see who was fucking up his peacefully morning.  but little did he know his morning was going to get a lot crazier. When he got to the door there had stood his girlfriend who had disappeared a few months back.

"Hey? W-" he was cut off by the angry lady that stood in front of him.

"Here I don't want this stupid child of yours I cant handle them and we're over if that wasn't clear." She harshly yells at him then violently shoved you in his arms.

He stood there in shock and watch his now ex-girlfriend angrily walk away. As if time stopped, the crying that you were once doing cause by her almost throwing you at him is gone, when he looked down at you he saw your red eyes, with blonde hair that barely covered your head you didn't look more than a week born.

"Whatever I don't need her anyway," he mumbles to himself.

He looked down on you again at your now peacefully state he looked sad and mad that his ex just left you with him not tell him any information about you and she broke up with him on the spot but he didn't care about that anymore all he cared about at that moment was you, despite how much he wanted to cuss her off. He broke a small smile.

"I have you now your all need I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you." He whispers to you, and as if you understood him you huddled closer into his chest.

Izuku midoriya

I was sitting at this cafe I like and was drinking my coffee outside when I saw the ex that broke up with me 11 months ago she was holding a box with what looks like blankets in it and put it in the ally way and ran off in another direction it wasn't hidden in the ally way so after she ran off I went to go see what she left what I wasn't expecting was the crying that came with it there was a note and I picked up the box finding a baby inside with green hair that covers its head then he read the note that was inside

Izuku midoriya hopes your reading this I know you come here every day for your coffee, but to whoever finds this please take care of them. I can't care for them and I broke up with my boyfriend not knowing that was pregnant with his baby I thought I could take care of them on my own but I was wrong I don't have money and I can barely feed myself. So please take care of them, their name is ( y/n) midoriya.

After reading it I looked back down at the now quiet child in my arms, then I started to cry at the thought of someone else taking them and at the fact that his ex was pregnant with my kid and never told me, that you could have died out here. I stopped trying and get a good look at what they looked like. They had what looked like my hair color with (y/c) eyes with freckles I'm assuming they go all over your body.

Then I ran to a baby store and grabbed baby essentials and then went home I kinda did these things without thinking

"so there my baby now...cute," I mumble to myself.

Then I heard them giggle and it made my heart melt.

Shoto todoroki

He was walking home from his patrol when he saw a child crying...at his door stepped...why? Sadly he doesn't know why. He never had a love interest or anything like that so he didn't know why this baby was at his doorsteps. When he got closer to the basket that held you. He thought you were the cutest thing on eath. Your crying slowed down into a halt when they saw him. Then he decided to take you inside to at least find any information about you but sadly there was nothing. He decided that since you were left on his door stepped he would adopt you. He picks you up and cradled you in his arms.

"I was getting lonely in here anyways." I smiled at you again he was going to do the papers work tomorrow.

"And the ill name you y/n... yeah y/n todoroki." He gave you another smile and you giggled at him.

Kirishima Eijiro

He was getting lonely in his house sure he had...things? Oh, who is he kidding as he would say it is unmanly to sulk...but he suked anyways, he was so lonely he wanted a family but didn' want a committed relationship. And as if the gods heard his cry person run up to him and hand you to him. She seems desperate everything was happening so fast but before he could say anything he hears a gunshot and the lady was shot then she passes him a note before dying on the spot But before he could read it he hears a baby cry and was going to call the heroes but they were already here. After they asked me some questions they said they were going to put the baby for adoption but he insisted on taking you.

Yeah not the most ideal way of getting a baby but he was happy and upset that the lady died.
And he named you y/n Kirishima

Tenya Iida

He was married to this one lady but they got into an argument... almost all the time.

"I don't want them, their ugly and dumb and cry all the time and I don't know what they want, so lets just put them for adoption?" The lady suggested.

"No they are our child and we should treat them as such they are our responsibility and they are not ugly nor dumb." He objected cradled you in his arms.

"Fine then you take care of them because I'm leaving." She shouted then took her ring off and stormed out the house.

He looked down at you to him you were more beautiful than her and smart. He loved his child so much and the thought of putting for adoption was the most horrible thing on earth.

Hawks (Keigo Takami)

Needless to say, he found you in a trash can crying and he took you in 1 because he was getting lonely but won't admit to anyone. It was snowing heavily and he found you on his way home and he felt extremely bad. like who would leave the baby in there in the middle of winter?So flew you to his home.

"Okay, you little chicken wing lets see if you ou you find any information about you." Then poked your nose, and you giggled at him.

Shouta Aizawa

He was on his way home from the portal and decided to go for a walk in a park it was late at night and snowing when he saw you sitting by the parking lot entrance. So he walked up to her to find out why you were there at 12:39 a.m.

"Hey kid where are your parents?" He started walking towards you.

When you looked up at the tired-looking man.

"My..my mom and dad said they forgot something in the car and they said it would be quick but they haven't come back." You said trying to hold back tears.

Your face was red but he could tell it was mostly from cry but also because of how cold it is.

"do you remember what time you got here?" He asked bending down to your hight.

you shake your head He sighed figuring that you been out here for a day

"Do you know who I am?" He asked you.

You shook her head no.

"Im pro hero Eraserhead." He said.

Your eyes lit up with stars and had a shocked look on your face.

"R-really? Your soo cool." You exclaimed.

He chuckled at your excitement. Do "wanna come to the police station for the night then you can meet more heroes?"

You nodded your head then he picked you up and took you home he didn't have the heart to tell the four-year-old that her parents abandoned them or a number of things could have happened to them, but it was most likely they just abandoned you.