when the leave (2)

(A/n: Sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes)

Katsuki bakugou

You sat on the floor angrily and still crying it's been two hours since he left and kirishima was trying everything to get you to stop. Eventual you cryed yourself to sleep on kirishima's chest.

Izuku midoriya

You were having too much fun to had noticed he was gone you baked cookies with uraraka and had a pretend fashion show. All while your father wish he was there. Smiling then pouting at each picture because he wished he could be there.

Shoto todoroki

Todorki had reluctantly left you with endeavor he wasn't to fond of the idea but he knew its what you wanted so eventually he left.you and endeavor ended up watching alot of Disney movies at first he didn't see the appeal of movies but he ended up enjoying them with you. At night after endeavor went to sleep. the guy came back again. You were so happy. You guys played around and talked before he had to go. You fell asleep peace full.

Kirishima Eijiro

After a while you had fell asleep from being bored still not noticing your father's disappearanc.

Tenya Iida

Lucky for him it was just to do a interview. So you had a blast seeing different places.

Hawks

Every one smelled wierd and the girl with blonde hair kept trying to dress you up.

You didn't enjoy it.

Shota aizawa

Everyone started to panic not knowing what to do because you were crying.

Untill momo had picked you up comforting you best she could eventually you fell asleep on her.

(A/n: Sorry i took long to update this school has been crazy) but thanks for reading anyway 😊