7:

Week Later
Third Pov

Irene already apologized to Y/n and of course she accepted it. So everyone is back on good terms.

The bell rung and it was time for class. Everyone took their seat and got ready for the teacher to come in seconds after.

"Ok class, the staff recently had a meeting and we agreed to do something good but bad" the teacher starts.

"Good because you'll be in the same class as people just as smart as you. Bad because the dumb ones will be in the lower class and tutor everyday after school" the continued.

The students started to look around. "So we're basically switching classes" a random asked.

"Yes, but in order for us to determine who is in which class we'll take an exam" the teacher and the class started getting irritated.

"Sorry but i'm not the boss here" the teacher said. "You guys we'll have a week and half to prepare for the exam. It's based off math, science, english, and writing" he finished.

"Any questions?" the teacher asked. The students shook their heads.

"Great, since this is happening. Everyday til the exam, you guys will study. You can study with anyone, I don't care at this point" the teacher said.

"So go ahead and study" he shooed us away.
"Y/n/n lets go study in the schools garden" Jimin said. "Ok" Y/n gladly responded.

Jimin and Y/n skipped their way to the garden and started to study.

"I wish I can study with her" Mina slugged. "You don't even need to study, smart ass penguin" Nayeon stated.

"She's right, if anything, you need to help my dumb self" Lisa said which caused the other two to laugh.

"Alright, i'll help you" Mina started helping them study.

In a different class,

"Woah, Wonho looks different" Kai whispered. "I know" Jungkook said.

"Welcome back Wonho, take your sit" the teacher commanded. "Yessir" Wonho responded and sat in his sit.

The students were surprised of respectful he is being. Even the teacher was shocked. He used to be this mean and disrespectful boy.

Now he's a ball of sunshine. "Something aint right. When is he ever this nice to anyone?" Sana whispers to Jihyo.

"I..don't..know" Jihyo whispered confused about the guy.

"So you guys know about the upcoming exam. This is your time to study. Gets started" the teacher stated.

Wonho immediately left the classroom. That left suspiciousness to the two girls.

——————
In the Garden
Y/n Pov

"Finally we're done! lets get food" Jimin stated throwing his notebook. I laughed at him while we get up.

While we were walking we seen this buff looking boy sitting on this bench...studying.

"Oh shit, that's Wonho" Jimin whispered. Oh so that's Wonho. His not bad lookin.

He then looked up and smiled

He then looked up and smiled. Oh shit. "Hey Jimin, how are you?" he asked. Jimin looked shocked.

"O-oh hi, i'm g-great and you?" Jimin stuttered. "Not too bad myself" he said then looked at me. "And whom must you be?" he asked me.

"I'm Y/n" I responded. "Nice to meet you Y/n. I'm Wonho if you didn't know" he bowed.

"I heard about you, a lot" I replied. "I'm sure it was negative. I was pretty bad" he hung his head low.

"I just needed someone to put me in my place, that's all" he looked up. "I'm a changed person" he smiled. Oh lord, I thought I was gay.

"Well, I'm gonna go eat" he packed his stuff. "W-we were gonna eat too, wanna join us?" Jimin asked.

"Of course" he agreed and we walked together.

Third Pov

Everyone was already in the canteen, waiting for Jimin and Y/n to show up.

"Have you guys seen my sister?" Mark asked with his friends behind him. "Last time I seen her, was when she left class earlier" Nayeon explained.

The doors swung open with Jimin and Y/n...with Wonho.

'What the fuck?' they all thought staring at the three. They were laughing enjoying themselves.

"Fuck no, she needs to avoid him" Mark gets mad. "I'm going over there" Jihyo stood up but got held back.

"What a second Ji" Jeongyeon stated. "Look" she pointed. "Wonho looks different" Jeongyeon stated.

"So...he could be acting" Chaeyoung replied. "You're right but, think about it. Jimin is over there. Jimin knows what Wonho is like" Jeongyeon explained.

'She's gotta point' they thought. "I don't care" Mark walked off to Y/n's table. "Let's go" Jungkook rushed to Mark.
—————

"Y/n let's go" Mark interrupted. "Where are we going?" Y/n stated. "Where we usually eat, duh" he continued.

"No, I wanna sit with Wonho and Jimin today" Y/n looked at Mark. "You know Y/n, you shouldn't hang out with bad people" Mark said angrily.

It got QUIET quiet.

"He's right, i'll get going. Nice meeting you Y/n" Wonho stood up and walked away.

Y/n looked down for a second then looked back up. She then pluck Mark between his eyebrows where he flinched and whined.

Y/n then got up and walked away. Jimin just looked around. "Wonho changed...a lot. In a good way" Jimin stated.

"Told you guys" Jeongyeon stated. Nayeon just hit her. "I'm gonna go with Y/n. Text me later Jungkook" Jimin stated and left.

"Welp, that escalated fast" Sana giggled. "That wasn't funny at all" Tzuyu hit her. "Sorry" quickly stated.