25:

THIRD POV

A few days went by.

It was a normal day for everyone, until lunch came.

"Mina, where have you been?" Jihyo asked sitting next to her. All the girls are at one table like usual.

"Yknow, chillin at home" she eats her food. Jeongyeon looked down. Mina has been avoiding Jeongyeon even since the incident.

"Well, well, well" Ni-ki comes up to the girls. Sunoo quickly texted Hoyeon.

'The plan has started'

"Hey Ni-ki" everyone greeted the boy. "Whats up? Oh uhh...and Mina...who's the new girl?" he started smirking.

"W-what girl? What do you mean?" Mina asked confused, looking around.

"Mina, don't act like we don't know. It's obvious" Jungwon came up. Mina immediately glared at Jeongyeon, thinking it was her fault.

"YOU BITCH!" Mina stood up glaring at Jeongyeon. "What did I do?" Jeongyeon squinted defensively.

"Woah, Mina calm down" Seulgi held the girl back. Everyone in the cafeteria is recording and starring at the group now.

"You told them I'm with Y/n, didn't you?!" Mina tried to get outta Seulgi's hold.

"YOURE WITH Y/N?!" the girls asked causing Seulgi to let go of the girl.

"See! I didn't tell anyone!" Jeongyeon yelled back.

"WAIT! YOU KNEW! I THOUGHT YOU SAID SHES WITH SINB!?" Rose shouted at Jeongyeon.

The whole cafeteria cooed. "I lied about that to save Mina" Jeongyeon replied.

"Well, you didn't save her" Hoyeon came up to the group. "W-what? What are you talking about?" Jeongyeon questioned the girl.

"Mina is with SinB. I saw her leave SinB's house a couple days ago" Hoyeon smirked.

Jeongyeon was in total shock realizing that she jinxed the whole situation.

"Mina you're cheating?" Jimin asked with the boys next to him.

"It was only one time" Mina spoke.

"It doesn't matter how many times you did it. You cheated" Sunoo spoke. It was quiet for a minute.

"She's a playgirl, what do you expect?" Lisa tried to stick up for the girl.

"Don't act like you weren't trying to risk it all for Y/n too. You were all up on her, playa" Jackson spoke.

"And plus, we all agreed that we wouldn't date her. Cause it would end up like this" Jennie spoke.

"Well Y/n already knew this would happen. She planned it out" Hoyeon smirked. "She also wants you guys to apologize to all those girls you guys played" Hoyeon said pointing the girls behind her.

"And what if we don't? It's what we do" Sana asked.

"Then don't think about having another conversation with Y/n. Ohhh..and remember this is all recorded" Wonho stepped up and pointing to everyone recording.

Hoyeon and the rest of them walked away from the scene, letting the girls digest everything. Phones were put away after everything died down.

"That went by, t-too fast" Yeri shook her head.

"J-jeongyeon, i sincerely apologize for everything that has happened" Mina spoke.

"It's fine. I didn't think Inwould jinx such a thing. I apologize too" Jeongyeon rubbed her temples.

After the two apologized and made up, the others were still thinking.

"How did Y/n know and plan all of this. It's embarrassing" Irene places her chin on her hand.

"She already knew and she planned this out beforehand" Jisoo spoke.

Mina felt as she was slowly falling into sadness after being exposed like that. Not because she was a playing Y/n, but because her had was Lee Taemin.

He's famous and will probably ruin Mina's life if he finds out.

She's blessed Mark didn't come to school today.

"I need to apologize to Y/n, quickly" Mina blurted. "Apologize for what, she knew about everything. Her plan was her payback" Wendy spoke.

"Still her dad can cause me to live on the streets. I gotta apologize before it gets to him" Mina frustratedly reasoned out.

The whole group went silent after what she said. They knew she wasn't wrong.

"Then let's all do it. Let's apologize together" Rose determinedly spoke.
——————

'Plan cleared' Sunoo texted Y/n. "Great" the girl whispered clapping her hands together.

Y/n never had real feelings for Mina, or the girls in general. She just wanted to make them linger onto her then take avenge.

But what she really cared about was the fact if the girls had the courage to apologize.

Y/n still wanted to be friends with them but if they can't simply apologize for their doings, what's the point?

"They'll apologize, right?" she thought out loud.