15:

Y/n Pov
Thursday Night

Mark and I finished up the touches for our birthday party tomorrow night. He was being too difficult on the choices but we eventually figured it out with the help of our mom.

I hope that tomorrow is fun because there has been a lot of drama lately. I just wanna have fun and enjoy the time my family and friends.

"Thank you decorating, you guys did a great job" Mom told the people who decorating at the moment.

The doorbell rang causing me and my mom to look at each other. "Who could that be?" mother asked. I shrugged my shoulders before heading for the door.

I opened it revealing Wonho. "Oh hey Y/n, how are you?" we hugged. "I'm doing great, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I needed some help" he said as I let him in and close the door. "Whats up?" I asked. "I'm built a little different, so I might need a custom suit" he said flexing. We both laughed.

"Oh hello" my mother came. "Hi Mrs. Lee" Wonho bowed. "Mom, Wonho is a bit bigger than Mark and the rest of the guys as you can see. We need to custom make his suit" I told her.

"Ahh perfect. I can help you, follow me" she said and he followed her. He looked bit scared so I giggled.

He doorbell was ringing again. Now who could that be? I opened revealing my three munchkins. "Hey boys. Ready for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course, we're all matching" Sunoo said coming in along with Ni-ki and Jungwon. "Heeseung hyung is coming tomorrow as well" Jungwon said as I closed the door.

"Wow! I haven't seen him in forever" I spoke. "Yeah Sunghoon, Jake, and Jay are coming as well" Sunoo said.

"Good! They're decorating in their so lets go the kitchen.

"So what's up with school?" Ni-ki asked. "I actually can graduate early if I want. I need one more credit" I said as I gave them snacks.

"Really? That's amazing" Jungwon clapped. "What about you guys?" I smiled. "Well, our grades are good I could say. Oh let me tell you what's happening right now" Sunoo spoke.

I leaned focusing on his words. "Y/n, we think Mark set you up" Sunoo said. "Why would my twin brother do that?" I asked not believing him.

"We did spying of our own. He told other people that you had a crush. He also was the one to get people to write those letters to scare you" he continued.

"I honestly think it's because of jealousy. Ever since you went there, the attention was on you" Ni-ki said which made total sense.

"He also didn't want certain people near you because of th-" Jungwon was interrupted.

"Hey guys" Wonho came out of nowhere with his suit. Oh he looks hot. "Wonho, you look so great" I said.

"Thank me" my mother also came outta nowhere. "This kid never skips leg day" my mother said as she patted Wonho arm causing us to laugh.

"Ok, I'm going to sleep. Night kids!" she walked off. "Good night mom/ Mrs.lee" we bid goodbye.

"Mr. Wonho, can you sit with us please?" Ni-ki asked. He sat next to me and looked around.

"Wonho, Mark framed me outta jealousy" I said. "Why would he do that?" he asked. "Because when Y/n came, all the attention was on her" Sunoo said.

"Remember when all of you guys were arguing, trying to figure out who told everyone Y/n likes someone?" Jungwon asked. Wonho nodded his head.

"Oh yeah, the girls were blaming us" Wonho pouted. Cute!

"Well we believe you. It was Mark who told everyone" I rubbed his hair.

"We need to make a plan" Jungwon said. "I'm in!" We all said at the same time.

We all laughed at the same time. "I guess you guys aren't that scary" Wonho said causing the other three to giggle and smile.

"We're sorry about. We only do that when we try to figure issues out" Ni-ki said. "I swear were good kids"Jungwon said smiling.
—————————
Well, it was Mark. Let's see what they'll plan next chapter or later.