[TayNew] Beloved Polca

Tay and New are having their sweet date at Bangkok. They crosses their fingers, sharing a jumbo milk tea with the same straw.

"Woof...woof..."

A puppy is barking softly beside the bench. It tried to get the couple's attention.

"Oh! There's a poor puppy."

New pick up the puppy gently. The puppy lays on his big arm. It has a pair of big eyes, which makes it look adorable.

Without hesitation, they bring the puppy to vet.

"It's Springer Spaniel!" The vet shocked and check the huskey's body to make sure it is healthy and save.

"Do you want to keep it as a pet? I love it."

"I'm okay. Since you like it, let's keep it as our pet."

"You wanna rear it? Please make sure that you are willing to take care of the dog. There're many dogs or cats were abondoned just because of their unresponsible owner." The vet hug the puppy gently after giving it a bath.

"Have you prepare yourself to keep a dog?" The vet ook at the couple.

"Yes," replied New. "I swear I will take good care of it."

"Okay," the handsome vet turns his chair. "Mix, tell them how to take care a dog."

Then, another handsome guy come out, he held the huskey gently. He teaches them how to hug the dog gently and some tips to bath the dog.

"Remember, puppy can't eat onion, chocolate and sweets."

"Actually...Springer Splinter is a little bit fierce. Be careful..."

"We will."

"Btw, it's a girl. Take care of her please. She deserve your love."

The couple brought the puppy leave the vet. 

"What name are you going to have for her?"

"How about calling it Polca? It's the combination of our nickname in school."

The dog waves its tail happily.

"Great, then you're Polca now!" Tay smiles at Polca

After that, they start to take care the puppy. Thought, Polca sometimes is fierce, but most time it act cute to Tay and New.

"Woof! Woof!" She barks at the skirt. She hates to wear skirt.

"Polca, we are going to shoot our family photo. Can you wear the skirt please?"

The dog still barks.

"How about having a red bow tie?" New picks a red bow tie.

Polca stop barking. Seems like she is okay with it.

"Fine, all of us will have a red bow tie." 

Tay help New and himself put on the red bow tie. He finishes setting the camera and countdown.

"3,2,1!"

A photo is snapped. They continued it until they've film 10 photos.

"I'll send this to the photo shop to wash the photo. We can keep the photo for a long time."

They will often bring Polca travel everywhere even travel abroad. They really treat her as their daughter. 

Polca thought that she will have this happy live forever. Unfortunately, it only lasts 3 years.

"Your mom wants us to break up?"

Tay nodded. 

"How about Polca? She's going to lost her father!"

Tay sighed. "I'll pick a time every week to  her.visit Don't worry, I'll be a responsible father, just like how I used to  promise to the vet."

Polca hop to Tay's arm. She doesn't want him to leave.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll often visit you." He combs her hair. He put her gently to the bed and bid goodbye to New and Polca.

"Don't worry, Papa will take care of you."

Polca cries. The happy life she expect is lost.

"Don't cry...babe...I know you're sad. Papa too!" 

New carries Polca. He wants to cry but he can't.

Tay did his promise, he visit them every week. They continues this life until the nightmare came.

"I'm very sorry but your dog is too ill. She can't eat or poop It's normal to a dog aging over 10 years old. We recommend you to have Euthanasia."

New almost cry when he heard the bad news. he can't believe that Polca is leaving them.

"It's sad I know, but we don't have another choice." The vet shook his head.

He walked out from the hospital and send a message to tay.

"FIND ME! OUR DAUGHTER IS GOING TO DIE."

-

"Please, beg for your mom to stay with me just for a few weeks until her Euthanasia date come."

"Fine...I should be braver for our daughter."

-

"I don't agree! You can't be with that guy!'

"CAN YOU JUST LET ME STAY WITH NEW JUST FOR THE DOG?" Tay yelled at his mother.

"I've promise her that I'll love her and New forever! I shouldn't break the promise."

His mother decide to agree her son to stay with New.

-

"Are you happy, Polca? Daddy is back!"

Polca immediately hop into his arms, trying to feel his warmth.

"We'll be with you forever."

Before the Euthanasia, Tay and New bring Polca to travel the whole Thailand. They want her to be happy before she leave the world.

"Do you happy?"

Polca shakes her tail happily.

New carries her in his strong arm like how a mother carry her child.

Before they went to hospital, they take a photo at their favourite park.

"This will be our forever memory." Said Tay. He keep the polaroid photo in his pocket.

Then, they went to the vetinary hospital.

"Goodbye, Polca." 

The couple bid goodbye to their beloved daughter. Polca keep look at them while the vets push her to the operation room.

When the door closes, they cried.

Their daughter is going to leave them. Their daughter is going to leave the world.

-

"Tay, I'm sorry." Said Tay's mom. "I should let you be with New. Now, I'm going to fullfil Polca's wish."

She cried.

Gladly, they get the chance to recouncil.

Sadly, they recouncil after the death of  their beloved daughter...