[BothNewyear] Keep It As A Secret

-2012-

"Papa...I want to sleep at your house."

Newyear laid at Both's arms. He wanted to sleep with his boyfriend.

"Sorry na...Phi afraid that your parents will discover our relationship."

Both felt sorry to his little boyfriend. He was not allowed to date since he was only 17 years old. Therefore, they dated secretly.

However, Newyear was happy. He was satisfied with Both's shoulder, that will always let him to laid. He was happy to Both, a boyfriend who always made him happy.

Both sent Newyear back secretly.

"I want bobo~" Newyear hold his hand.

Both gave him a slight kiss and left.

They tried their best to keep their relationship as a secret and managed to hide it for 2 years. Unfortunately, they failed at 2015.

It's a Christmas Day full with joy. Both and Newyear celebrate it in mall.

"Phi, look at there."

Newyear pointed to a shop that sell adult products. He smiled shyly.

"Haha, I've bought some condoms at the convenient shop so we don't need to go there."

Both give an evil smile. Newyear felt shy and squeezed in Both's arm.

"Hey..."

Both suddenly kissed him. Although he haven't prepare yet, he was fully enjoy the kiss. He closed his eyes, kissed Both as much as he could.

The fragrance surrounded the couple. They were enjoying their own world between the crowd.

"Why do you kiss me suddenly?" Asked Newyear.

"I don't know," he said, "you look cute..."

They spent a memorable day at there. They continue their 'mission' that night.

The next day, they received many messages on their phone.

"Newyear!!! Wake up!!!"

One of their friend pass them a photo. A girl was doing cute pose while they were kissing.

"This photo is popular in Instagram now! I'm not sure whether it is popular in Facebook but I've saw it in Facebook."

"I'm afraid that your parents will see it."

"Papa, papa," Newyear immediately wake up his boyfriend and told him what happened. He looks worry and looking for a solution.

"We don't have any solution but just open our relationship to everyone."

"I'm afraid that my parents won't accept our relationship."

"Don't worry," Both look at his boy. "Papa have bought a house. We can just elope if they disagree us."

"Papa you're the best!"

Both and Newyear found the original post of the photo at Instagram and comment below.

@newyear_kitiwhut: @bbbothhh wow phi we are in the photo!

@bbbothhh: yeah! the first Y appeared in her post.

(I assume that his account name is this cuz his old account was hacked)

"Now, just wait for everyone to know our relationship." He smiled and hugged his boyfriend with his arms. Newyear laid on his chest like a bunny.

They being lovey doves until they received a call from Newyear's parents. They asked about the question whether Newyear is dating for no doubt.

Newyear sighed and replied, "yes."

His parents silent for a while and answered, "it's fine, we just hope that both of you are responsible to this relationship. Don't make your parents feel disappointed to you."

Then, the call was ended. Newyear assume that his parents accepted their relationship.

Soon, Both received a call from his parents.

"Both! I saw you kissing a guy. Is him your boyfriend?"

Both nodded and said, "yes, I'm kissing with my boyfriend."

"What the..." his parents were shock and confused. Few seconds later, they replied, "why you didn't tell us earlier?"

"Anyway, take care your boyfriend. Seems like he's a uke."

"He's my boyfriend since he was 17. I've took care him for 3 years lol."

"Imma call FBI."

Both and Newyear laughed. They talked to Both's parents for a while before ending the call.

"Glad that our parents accepted our relationship." Newyear never expect that his parents will accept it such a fast speed.

-2021-

Both of them just finished filming a BL drama. They acted a real couple and discussed whether should they married or not.

"Papa, should we get marry?"

"I don't know, but I'm sure we'll plan it after the pandemic."

"Then, should we keep it as a secret?"

"Nope," he smiled. "I planned to invite our friends and parents. Maybe we can invite our fans all over the world to attend our wedding."

This time, they don't have to keep their relationship as a secret. They can date freely and get married. 

To be continued...

-

I'll update it after pandemic to finish the wedding part. The next chapter I'll do another real BL couple!

Asia-Where Our Love BeginOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara