[BozzNuster] When They're Drunk

NSFW WARNING🔞

Bozz and Nuster are friends. They know each other throughout Facebook. After chatting for a month, they decided to meet each other.

When Bozz meet Nuster, he immediately fall in love with Nuster.

"What a cute boy," thought by himself. 

Nuster have the same feelings on Bozz. He wants to propose with Bozz but he afraid that he will get rejected.

"What should I do?" He asked his high school friends.

"Just make him propose to you!"

"If you want him to propose you faster. I have another ways." His female friend throw the drink. 

"Invite him to a hot place and wear a sport clothes like this."

She showed him a photo.

"You want me to seduce him?"

The girl nodded her head. "Buy him some alchohol drinks. When he is drunk, you can propose to him. He will accept it."

"But make sure he is gay."

"I'm not sure but I feel that he is." Said Nuster. "Anyway, thanks for your suggestion. I'll share the result with you."

When he returned to home, Bozz invited him to go to his house this weekend. Without hesitation, Nuster accept the invitation and start to prepare.

He let his seniors help him to buy alchohol drinks and bring it to Bozz's house.

Before reaching his house, Nuster leave a message to his parents that he will stayed at his friend'shouse overnight.

"You just finished playing basketball?"

"Yes," replied Nuster. "Phi, I've bring you some drinks."

"Thank you so much!" Bozz is happy. 

"But I want to drink some..." Nuster bites his lips, trying to be sexier.

"You can't drink if you are underage..."

"I won't drunk. Please na..." Nuster held his hand.

Finally, Bozz agree. Looking at the cute face, it's hard for him not to reject.

He have an evil plan.

"You can sit at here. Phi is going to prepare dinner."

"I know how to cook. Can I help you?" 

Bozz nodded and invite him to the kitchen. He introduced a little bit to the kids. He took out the meat to unfroze it.

Then, they started to busy. Soon, the kitchen full with the fragrance of food. 

"Nuster, can you pass me the fish sauce?"

"Sure." He give him a bottle of fish sauce. 

The mouth watering food were served slowly. They cleaned the kitchen fastly and move the food to living room.

They sit down and begin to enjoy their dinner. Nuster opened the beers.

"Cheers!"

Nuster drinks many beers that night. Bozz should stop him but he shouldn't.

"What if he drunk? I will get the chance to happen something with him!" Thought by Bozz.

Soon, Nuster is a little bit drunk. 

"Phi...I'm hot. Can I remove the shirt?"

He removes his shirt slowly. His nipples exposed to the air.

"I'm sorry, Nuster." Bozz whispered. He carried Nuster to his bedroom.

He threw Nuster to the bed and begin his 'big project'. 

"I love you, Nuster. I want to fuck you so hard." His voice was smaller when he speaked. Nuster smirked since his plan is succed.

He started to kiss his neck and suck his collarbone. Nuster tried his hard not to moan but failed.

"Don't...don't...Phi don't touch there..."

"Your collarbone is too sexy, boy. I can't stop myself."

"Ah...stop it...Aaaahhh!"

He moaned loudly when Bozz sucks his nipple. He even massage his nipples to make it more solid. He immediately found his g spot.

"Don't...phi stop it!"

His member gets harden every time when Bozz sucks at his nipple. He almost cum.

"Call me Daddy if you want me to stop."

"Mmmhh...Da...Daddy!"

Bozz stops down. However, Nuster feel unsastified. 

"Hmm..." 

He started to kiss Bozz's neck while removing his pants in a hurry. Once his member was popped out, Nuster sit on his legs.

"Aaaaahhh!" The big cock fill in his ass.

"Too fast, my bae. I haven't put on the condom." 

He removes his big member from the tight ass and put on the condom slowly. He waits for Nuster to beg him.

"Faster...I can't wait anymore!"

Bozz smirked and insert his member into the tight ass again. He immediately found his g spot and started to hit the spot slowly.

"Faster...faster...faster please, Daddy!"

He grabbed the blanket hardly. 

"Okay, my bae."

His moves are faster. Finally, Nuster cums while he moans.

They continue to make out until its midnight. Bozz helps Nuster to put on his clothes and sleep.

"Goodnight, tuaeng."

"I love you, Bozz."

"Me too, Nuster."

He left a kiss on his forehead and sleep.

-

"That's how we together." Said Bozz while hugging his boyfriend.

"...I'll call FBI if I know your story earlier."

-

Should I write LucasKibo in the next chapter? Comment under the chapter if you want