54

I was sleeping peacefully until the phone rang.
"Ah, yes pa" I answered the call and realised I overslept.

"Where are you" he asked
"On my way, why? Do I need to pick something up" I lied while brushing my teeth

"No no, maybe you can bring the starbucks" he said while I looked like mad as I took out the clothes nearest to me.

"Okay, anything else" I asked trying to wear my shoes jumping around the room.
"No-" he said
"Ahh" I shouted when I slipped and fell

"What happened" he asked
"Nothing, was about to hit the pole" I whispered getting up

"Okay, hang up or we have to meet in a hospital" I said and got out of the house with the keys to my motorbike.

_________________

Your majesty" I curtsied
"Yes, yes" he replied
"Your Starbucks" I said and handed them their coffee

"Let's go to my office" pa said
While walking I asked "Why where everyone and even you were looking at me like that"

"Oh, your choice of clothing surprised all" he chuckled
"Why" I looked down

"Oh, your choice of clothing surprised all" he chuckled "Why" I looked down

"Oh, Fair enough" I replied

~ Olivia ~ ( surprise)

I always thought he will be a tough target but he turned out to be dumb or else he would have known what my plans were as I see Evelyn indeed seems to know. She has always been a smart one.

"Oh, hi babe" I got of the bed and slung my arms around him.
"Hey" he muttered. I need to find out why does he act like he is uninterested in me nowadays.

____________

"Papa, I wanted to ask you about this football match we will go to" he said and then shouted when he saw us.

George left me and went to him.

~Evelyn ~

Today work has been exhausting after visiting my last solo engagement for today I came in only to see George and Olivia snogging.

Without a second glance I walked to the liquor cabinet and drained down the nearest bottle of alcohol and I shouted as my throat burned like hell, seeing the name I understood why. It was Tequila.

Everyone who heard came to see me. Matthew, William, George, Mary and Ronald.

"What happened ma'am" Matthew stepped out of the crowd
"Nothing" I whispered, clutching my throbbing head

"Send me some aspirin in my room" I muttered and went upstairs.