The Virgin [M]

Seulrene (Dom Irene x Sub Seulgi)

-----

Bae Joohyun or Irene. No one in particular. Just a person who's fed up with a certain someone's ability to get away with anything they wanted. She was sick of it in all honesty. The way Kang Seulgi, the literal fuckgirl of the school, was sleeping around breaking hearts left and right, acting like she owned the world. Sure she was incredibly smart but still, a deep feeling in her wanted to so badly ruin her whole reputation. How bad the small petite girl wanted to uncover the truth behind the girl. There's always something everyone's hiding. At last, she couldn't really do much. All she could do was undress the girl in her mind as she walked the halls. Appear innocent all Irene wants but on the inside, she was a hormonal teenager who wanted to fuck the known 'fucker' of the school.

It was rumored a while ago that the Kang Seulgi, actually might be a virgin all along. That night Joohyun slept restlessly. That was the piece of wood thrown in the roaring fire which led to another piece of clothing needing to be washed. She'd be lying if that didn't give her a hundred more reasons why she needed to deflower the tallest sunflower.

Kang Seulgi. Granddaughter of the head principal and the highest GPA in her grade even beating most of the other higher grades. With that streak, she basically gets away with anything. Among teachers and staff, she's known as the school's pride and joy but among students, she is probably the girl with the highest body count. For fucking girls that is. She's an open lesbian and her family knows and decides to just let the girl live. As long as she wasn't flunking they could care less about the girl's personal life.

One certain morning, the celebrity of the school had just finished one of her typical one-night stands and was on a hunt for her next prey. This is when Irene decided to play smarter. A few days back the girl had already known Seulgi was about to end her typical routine. So for the last few days, she changed out of her usual hoodie and sweats outfit and actually tried to dress to impress to get a certain someone's attention. It was the opening she was baiting.

That morning Joohyun, not in her old messy bun and glasses, had her hair down on an off-shoulder blouse and mini skirt. She felt the new stares lock on her as she walked the halls. Stare all they want for all she cares. She only had one target, and that target was successfully falling prey. Instead of sitting by her locker waiting for class to start, she moved to the tables by the yard where Seulgi and her 'gang' usually sit. She sat under a tree which was in perfect view for anyone sitting at their table.

Now she waits. She pulls out a book and starts to read, waiting for her cocky obsession to arrive. Not even 5 minutes later, there she was in the flesh. Her bangs pushed to the side and her hair tied up in a quick ponytail. Her outfit of the day consists of black jeans to pair with a gray crop top hoodie exposing her toned abs knowing they'll be of use when looking for her next hookup.

The monolid girl tossed her bag on the table joining one of her friends who arrived a minute earlier than her. From the corner of Joohyun's eye, she could see Seulgi immediately land her eyes on her. She smiled into her book. Footsteps perked her ears as they neared her.

"Hey there beautiful, I don't think I've seen you before. You new here?"

Joohyun looked at the owner of the voice flashing a small smile.

"Ah yes, I'm Irene, nice to meet you." She nodded.

Irene. A nickname her old friends used to call her. It was better to play along with her as the dense new girl who knew nothing if anything. It screamed 'fresh meat waiting to get eaten'.

'Whatever gets you and me in bed Seulgi.' Irene thought to herself

"Well then Irene, nice to meet you, I'm Seulgi. Kang Seulgi, the director's granddaughter. If you want I'd love to show you around during lunch or something."