Ms. Nurse pt. 2[M]

WenSeulRene [Threesome]

Part two to Ms. Nurse

------

"You're kidding right?" I asked in disbelief.

"I swear Seulgi, I'm telling you the truth, and next time she wants you to come with me."

It's after school and ever since Wendy came back during 2nd period she's been eyeing me looking a bit angsty.

"So you're telling me, Ms. Bae, as in our hot ass nurse, is inviting both of us for a threesome after you fucked when you disappeared 1st period?"

"Shh! Do you want the whole school to know?!" Wendy slapped the back of my head looking around, "But yes. And why are you in such disbelief? You were the one who literally told her about our crushes on her, you dumbass."

That is true. But hey, the fact that we get to sleep with a teacher is surprising but the fact that Wendy topped someone is even more surprising.

"Alright... let's say you're telling the truth. When will we meet her?"

"That I don't know." Wendy sighed, slumping in her seat.

It was getting late and Wannie and I decided to part ways for the day since we had nothing else to do. When I got home I did my usual, get homework out of the way then just laze around afterward. I laid in bed staring at my ceiling still not believing Seungwan's story.

My eyes shut down, letting my thoughts drift.

-

"Seulgi?"

I snapped my eyes open to face a pair of beautiful ones before me.

"M-Ms Bae."

I was laying down on one of the school beds in the nurse's office with Ms. Bae straddled on my lap in her white coat and dangerously low, unbuttoned polo. I gulped at the hot sight, seeing her exposed collarbones and a bit of her cleavage.

"You were zoning out." She chuckled.

I opened my mouth trying to find the words to respond but she quickly closed them with her own. I felt her soft plump lips on mine as she wrapped her arms around my nape.

"F-fuck.." I groaned after I felt her palm cupping my breast.

"Seulgi..."

"Mmm.."

"Seulgi!"

Ms. Bae?

"Kang Seulgi! Get down here and eat dinner!" A loud scream echoed through the house.

I hustled up looking around. I was still on my bed in my room.