|| chapter 3 ||

Watching Nozel as he trained with his mercury magic creating more slightly detailed forms whilst you stand aside looking and acting more like his personal assistant every day.

He panted as he cast another spell, sweat dripped at the young one's determination reminiscing his rival once more.

"Nozel-sama."

You called as you outstretched your hand handing him his towel. He scrunched his nose in exhaustion as he pants a little bit more.

Ever since that day there was an unspoken deal between you both, it was as if a knight pledge an oath to its lord.

He took it from you and looked at you, "What's your magic?" He asked, he had always pondered but was somehow always forgotten to ask.

You were taken back, in all honestly you're magic attribute was not something amazing. You had a poor and rough time managing your magic and it was not that much powerful as you could only summon a small puff cloud.

"Cloud magic."

"mmhm." he hummed in response and gave you back his towel continuing his training.

'Why don't you train—' the silver lad thought but quickly shook it knowing it might just lead you to harms way not that it bothers him that much, you were just someone his mother took him, yeah, that's right, he thought.

==

A servant came up, announcing the presence of a guest.

"Young Master, you have guests looking for you."

He nodded as he wiped his sweat with his arm. You approached him giving his towel once more, taking the object from your grasp he wiped his sweat thoroughly. A young loud voice boomed the training grounds,

"Nozel! You haven't trained with me for the past weeks!"

Looking to the source, a vermillion-haired boy with striking purple eyes arrived. His hair was short and is parted somewhat right of his face near the middle. His clothing consists of a purple with golden linings robe with short sleeves, a white shirt underneath, and a pink-purplish sash that ties his robe together around his waist. He has red markings around the edges of his eyes.

"Fuegoleon." The young boy beside you muttered.

You pondered, Nozel seemed to know this person. They might be friends but the way they gaze at each other like they were each other's foe, which kind of is.

==

The two stared off at each other in silence when finally the silver-haired boy casts a spell, the vermillion cast his flames to defend melting the mercury. Spells cast and casted, either one in offense or defense, each one with childish determination over the other.

They were sparring, how did this happen? who knows.

The spar ended up in a draw as the two panted from exhaustion. You can't help but watch in awe the whole time you were watching. It was obvious that they would grow more stronger and powerful in the future. The intense flame and heat that the vermillion-haired boy had and your Nozel-sama who was clearly having more control and precise with his mercury.