|| chapter 4 || [《 part 1》]

"(y/n), would you like to transfer to the House of Vermillions?"

***

Another day rose as the two kids from two royal families were showing off their magic in their joint training.

The two continues to spar as the other outshines the other, making the people who were present at the training grounds in awe. The young Fuegoleon with his magic caught many and majority of the people in which he 'won' the silent 'contest of attention' the two were having.

"Ha, I... win" The winner panted.

"As... if." The silvernette pants a response to which he refuses to admit defeat.

They only narrow their eyes toward each other as their chest slowly heaves up and down. Your cold sweat dripped at the side of your face knowing this will lead to another fight. You breath another sigh for the day.

"(y/n).."

You turned to look at silver haired boy who called you, "Which one was more impressive?"

"erm..."

"Me or Nozel?" The vermillion haired boy piped in.

"..."

You were contemplating knowing both the choices they have given you would make the other more... annoyed. You begged and prayed inwardly not to get involved with their rivalry.

They were glaring at each other as they anticipated your answer. The atmosphere seemed to get thicker, despite the opponents only being younglings.

"I—" You flinched when they both instantly whipped their heads in anticipation. "I-I think both of your magic was impressive." you were satisfied with your answer, but you couldn't say tha same for the two.

A moment of silence before the two casted mesmerizing spells again. You sigh once more as they started going in it again, the two were practically a pair of circus as they started attracting a crowd yet again.

Despite still developing their magic and needs more practice, the two showed great results despite the young age.

"Nozel-sama... Fuegoleon..." you squinted your eyes in an exasperated way. They won't stop until one of them accepts defeat... scratch that, until they have grown tired the least. You shook your head in thought.

The two bantered as they enlarged and did tricks.

"My mercury is very much fluid that was made easy to perform impressive acts."

"My flames are bright and fiery to the eyes controlling it is impressive enough."

"E-eh? N-nozel-sama, Fuegoleon..!—"

A larger, much larger flame caught everyone's attention coming from the back. You widen your eyes as you saw the much larger flame. You looked back at Fuegoleon and caught him staring at the fire as well.

Knowing that it wasn't Fuegoleon, whose flame was this?

A laugh erupted when the flame came closer and closer as well as the caster to where the two rivals was.

"What is this?!? Are the two of you fighting?!? Let me join as well!!"

Your eyes widen as you saw a wild lioness cub appear— Her hairstyle was short and widly free, red marking can be seen on the edge of her eyes like the other Vermillion haired. She has one sharp canine tooth visible and she seemed to be older than the rest of you three.