|| chapter 19 ||

Arriving where the annual decoration ceremony, The blue rose knights, The Crimson Lions, The Golden Dawn and The Silver Eagles as well had gathered for the ceremony today.

You as well had attended, well, the Wizard King had invited you. Originally you were reporting at the magic knight headquarters, when you stumbled upon the Wizard King.

The blonde king insisted on bringing you to the ceremony. You obliged but he said that you should go first, he'd eventually go up.

The Wizard king hinted as if he was waiting for someone, you nod and went ahead first. When you had arrived it looked like the Wizard King was all that was needed to start thr ceremony.

The captain of the Golden Dawn, was no where to be found, it was odd. Captains from their respective brigades should attend the ceremony if any of their members were to be awarded.

Aside from the missing captain, the Wizard King had not yet arrived. And speaking of the devil,

The awaited blonde had arrived, with a few guest of his own.

And thus the ceremony had started.

==

"Now then, there's a simple reception set up for you, so go enjoy yourself." he announced,

"Oh. I almost forgot," The respected man eye-smiled, "I've invited some special guests today. Make sure you get to know each other very well."

You and a few others looked back to see five magic knights by the door. They seemed to be tensed and awkward with the attention.

You looked back to see the the Wizard King's adviser coming up to the blonde man.

"Something came up, so I have to excuse myself, but have fun!" he excused himself from the podium.

The five invited guests never felt anymore awkward and confuse for the day.

==

Each of the brigade members grouped onto an each table. The five guests gathered together, the ash-blonde eating loudly and inconsiderably.

You weren't paying attention to anything that had been going on with the tense atmosphere.

You were off to your own world, thoughts from the other day resurfaced. The other day when you had been at your father's study.

There was something that bothered you till this day, about the book of records that held information for nearly five hundred years ago...

The (l/n) clan had been at service of the clover kingdom long before. Although your family wasn't renowned until two hundred years ago when the (l/n) had began joining the magic knights.

But the records from five hundred years ago did not made any sense with what had enscripted with today's history books.

Your train of thoughts stopped as a cold sharp voice began to spoke harsh words.

"...Begone, failure that killed our mother."

"..!!" Now you were sure who that was from, you grabbed his forearm as if to tell him to stop.

The silvernette side glanced at you, he had assured that you were not paying attention to anything that had been rowding against the guests.