Heartbroken

"MrCheese! Stop being so childish! I don't have time for your childish nonsense!" TheGent shouted at MrCheese after MrCheese suggested TG to do a snowball fight with him since they were playing on Polus. "B-but Gentleman-" "No, I don't have time! WHY WON'T YOU EVER LISTEN TO ME?!" TG screamed. "G-Gentleman... I-" "Ugh!" TG interrupted MrCheese and then ran off. 

MrCheese sighed and sat down on a rock. Yeah, his relationship with TheGentleman wasn't going well at this point. They had more arguments than usual and TG started yelling at him for no reason. 

MrEgg had seen it all and saw MrCheese sitting. He felt bad for the cheese boy. MrEgg sat down next to him. "Hey, I saw what happened. Are you ok?" He asked. "Y-yes, I'm fine! Totally!" MrCheese said. "Leave me alone! Our relationship is none of your business!" He then stood up and walked to laboratory, since he had a task there, acording to his task list. After that, he would go to his room. 

But in the laboratory, he saw something that broke his heart...

He saw TheGentleman, making out with Mother...

"G-Gentleman...?" MrCheese said, tears filling his eyes. TG and Mother broke apart. "A-am I interrupting something...?" MrCheese asked. "MrCheese, I forgot to say it, but we're done." TheGentleman said. "I'm sorry MrCheese..." Mother said, feeling a bit bad for MrCheese. MrCheese walked out slowly and ran off to his room. He didn't want to show his sadness.

In his room he started crying uncontrollably. "WHY, GENTLEMAN? WHY?" MrCheese sobbed into his pillow. "WHY MUST YOU HURT ME IN THIS WAY?" He felt so heartbroken, so betrayed. He thought TheGentleman loved him, but apparently, he loved someone else. Mother. MrCheese couldn't hate Mother though, since she's always so kind to him, but he didn't like the fact she was with TheGentleman now. He should've known. Ever since episode 6, when she started flirting with TheGent. And the Daycare episode, where TG and Mother went to eat something at Cheese Louise. 

MrCheese calmed down after a few minutes, but didn't feel any better. He felt sad, very sad and heartbroken. Suddenly, a body was discovered. MrCheese got teleported to the office. He pretended like he was ok at the meeting. MrEgg could see he wasn't fine though. 

"MrCheese, are you ok? What happened-" MrEgg tried to ask MrCheese after the meeting when they were alone but MrCheese cut MrEgg off with a "Shut up and leave me alone! I'm fine, really!" Then went to his room again. MrEgg clearly knew MrCheese wasn't fine. MrCheese was bad at hiding his emotions. 

In his room, MrCheese started crying again. Why did he do so harsh to MrEgg, if he was only trying to help him? MrEgg wasn't even into TheGent anymore. But Mother was. MrCheese started crying more at the thought.

That evening when it was time to go to sleep, MrCheese cried himself to sleep. 

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter! Sorry if it was a bit bad. Well buh-bye and have a nice day/night!