Confession (I don't know a better title again😅)

"Wait, you mean-" MrEgg started, a blush creeping on his face. "Yes." MrCheese said. "I mean you." MrEgg blushed more. "I... I-" he started. "Are you serious?" MrCheese nodded, feeling his heart break a little. "My name MrCheese." He said. "I understand if you-" MrEgg cut MrCheese off.

Not with words...

No...

But with a kiss. On his lips. 

He pulled away a few seconds later and looked at MrCheese shyly. MrCheese was as red as Player and MrEgg was too. They smiled at bit awkwardly at each other. "So... boyfriends?" MrCheese asked. MrEgg nodded. "Boyfriends." He replied. They shook hands. Then, MrEgg kissed MrCheese again. He pulled him close. Suddenly, they heard fangirl/fanboy sounds. They looked at saw Player, Veteran, Captain and Dum (being purple) fangirl/fanboy squeal over this cute ass scene. "Oh my god! Yes! I told you, MrCheese! I told you he'd say yes! This feels like a victory to my eyes! Veteran, you owe me ten bucks!" He looked at Veteran. "Nooooo!" Veteran whined. "You agreed with my bet he'd say yes, so pay meh!" Player said, holding a hand out. "Nevahh!" Veteran shouted quickly floating away. Player started chasing him while Captain, Dum, MrCheese and MrEgg laughed. 

Player eventually got Veteran and he held Veteran pinned to the wall (which they both went through a bit). They both blushed realizing what position they were in. "Fiiineeeee here is your ten dollar!" Veteran said, finally giving in and giving Player the ten dollar bill. "Thank you sweetie." Player said, putting it in his pocket. He then kissed Veteran and let him go. MrCheese, MrEgg, Captain and Dum were still laughing their asses off. "Player you're so freaking funny!" Captain laughed. Suddenly, they got interrupted by...

Defeat

(A few weeks later)

They all spawned back into the lobby after a good old game. MrCheese hugged MrEgg close. MrEgg gave him a kiss.

"Wanna make out in comms?" MrCheese asked after he saw the game would take place on The Skeld. MrEgg nodded. The game started a few moments later. 

MrCheese and MrEgg went to comms. They were both crewmate. 

Making out warning and maybe a slight bit of NSFW! Not for the pure ones!

MrCheese sat down on a chair. He patted his lap and MrEgg sat down. MrCheese pulled MrEgg into a kiss. MrEgg kissed back happily. MrCheese licked MrEgg's lips. MrEgg opened his mouth to let MrCheese in. MrCheese started exploring MrEgg's mouth. MrEgg started grinding softly. MrCheese moaned softly and pulled MrEgg close to him. MrEgg started grinding harder. MrCheese grabbed MrEgg's hips and moved them so the grinding went even harder. They both felt shocks of pleasure go through them and moaned loudly. 

End of warning!

MrCheese and MrEgg were in their lovey covey moment and enjoyed it so much, but suddenly they got interrupted by...

Dead body reported

They were teleported to the cafeteria. MrCheese cursed to himself. "Hey, calm down, we can continue afterwards." MrEgg said, but he was disappointed as well. "Well it was just about to be good!" MrCheese said in an annoyed tone. MrEgg nodded, completely understanding MrCheese's annoyance. 

The meeting ended quick. The vote ended in a skip.

                                            No one was ejected. (Skipped)

                                                     2 Impostors remain.

Let's say, stuff went down between MrEgg and MrCheese after the meeting...