Sunset and stars

It was a few months later. MrCheese and MrEgg became friends, but still labeled each other (fr)enemies because yes. 

MrCheese was over TheGentleman too. He also became friends with Mother again. He forgave her too somehow. Same went for Gentleman. Well, they didn't talk that much anymore, but they didn't hate each other either.

MrCheese was doing his tasks. He went to organize the guns. He saw MrEgg when he came in. "Hey egg man." MrCheese said, waving at him. "Hey cheesecake." MrEgg replied. MrCheese felt himself blushing for some reason. He decided to ignore it. "Just organizing the guns. You know it." MrCheese said, doing the task. After he organized the guns, he walked out with MrEgg. They started talking about random stuff. MrCheese noticed himself staring at MrEgg and he couldn't stop himself from doing it. He just kept staring at MrEgg. 

Wow, not gonna lie, but the way he walks and the way he talks is adorable.

MrCheese blushed from the thought. 

Wait, what am I thinking? We're (fr)enemies! Well, we actually became BFF's by now, but still! He'll never like me like that anyway.

"MrCheese? Hello? Earth to MrCheese!" MrEgg said, snapping his fingers in front of MrCheese's face. "W-wha- oh! Uhhh what?" MrCheese asked confused, blushing even more. "I asked you if you have tasks left, idiot." MrEgg said, rolling his eyes playfully. "Uhhh ye- I mean no, uhh, wait, lemme look." MrCheese looked at his task list. He didn't only do that to check his tasks, but also to hide his blushing face. 

What is happening? Am I falling in love with MrEgg? No no no, it can't be! 

MrCheese suddenly realized his was zoning out again. "Nope, no tasks left." He said, blushing and putting his task list away. "Me neither." MrEgg said. "So, what shall we do now?" MrCheese asked. "Hm, we could sit at the viewing deck together." MrEgg replied. MrCheese nodded and they went to the viewing deck.

At the viewing deck, they sat down. They watched the sunset that was going on at this moment. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" MrEgg asked. "Yes." MrCheese replied. "And so romantic." MrEgg looked at him. "Romantic?" He asked. MrCheese blushed at what he said. "W-well I mean-" "You're right though, it is a romantic thing, watching the sunset." MrEgg smiled. MrCheese did too. He liked this. No, wait, he loved it. He wished it would last forever. 

Half an hour or so later, the sun was fully set and the stars were in the sky. It was beautiful. MrCheese sighed happily. He laid down to get a better look at the stars. MrEgg did the same. "Wow... this is so amazing..." MrCheese said. "Yeah, it makes you feel so small, doesn't it?" MrEgg replied. "Indeed." MrCheese agreed.

After a few minutes of laying there, they went to bed because it was getting a little cold. MrCheese couldn't sleep though. He was thinking to himself. 

Man, it would've been so great if we, like, kissed or something... but he doesn't feel anything for me. But do I have a crush on the idiot?

MrCheese fell asleep a few minutes later, since the thinking was tiring him. 

Yep, told ya it'd be longer! Still not as long as my one shots, but still, longer!