Impostors together (I can't think of a better title😅)

MrCheese was doing his task in electrical. He heard the vent ramble and looked. Nothing sus to see. MrCheese was sure he heard the vent though. He walked up to the vent... and got pulled in. MrCheese screamed then saw who it was: MrEgg. "Wha-" he started. "Shhhh..." MrEgg said, putting his finger on MrCheese's mouth. "Why did you pull me in?" MrCheese asked, feeling his face heat up. "To do this." MrEgg said before smashing his lips into MrCheese's. MrCheese let out a small squeal of surprise but kissed back soon. He felt MrEgg lick his lips and opened his mouth to let him in. MrEgg explored MrCheese's mouth. MrCheese tasted MrEgg's lips. They tasted sweet, like strawberry chapstick. Did MrEgg wear chapstick? Hot... they broke apart a few minutes later, staring into each other's eyes deeply. Then suddenly there sounded an alarm... BEEP BEEP BEEP! "What the actual-" MrCheese started. Then suddenly, everything faded...

MrCheese woke up in his bed. It was only a dream. The alarm he heard in his dream was his alarm clock. MrCheese slammed it to shut it up. "Stupid thing, you ruined my dream." He mumbled. "Wait, that dream- MrEgg kissed me-" MrCheese blushed furiously remembering the dream. 

WHY THE HECK DID I DREAM THIS? A-am I in love with MrEgg...? Apparently I am. Otherwise I wouldn't have had that dream.

MrCheese sighed to himself. He decided to dress up and go to the lobby. He put his spacesuit on and put his cheese hat on his head. He then went to the lobby. MrEgg was there too. Also Player, Veteran, Captain, Dum, TheGentleman and Mother. "Ok, we have MrCheese. I'm gonna start the game friendos!" Captain announced. He then started the game.

Impostor

MrCheese looked over at his teammate. It was MrEgg. MrCheese blushed slightly. They spawned in the cafeteria of The Skeld. "Everyone scatter!" Captain yelled. Everyone scattered. "Let's go!" MrEgg said happily. MrCheese and he went to admin. Everyone was there to swipe their cards. MrCheese and MrEgg got into the group and pretended to swipe. MrCheese managed to kill someone. MrEgg reported the body. 

"So, who did this?" Captain asked. "Well, dudes and dudettes, it wasn't me." Stoner replied. "I didn't see who did it." MrEgg said. "Me neither." MrCheese agreed. The vote ended in skip.

                                           No one was ejected. (Skipped)

                                                  (2 Impostors remain)

MrCheese and MrEgg walked to reactor. There, they saw TheGentleman and Mother in a heated making out session. MrEgg and MrCheese did a double kill and dove into the vent. They vented to upper engine. There, they saw Player, Veteran, Dum and Captain and they were talking about random shit. "We have to wait until they're gone." MrCheese said. MrEgg nodded. They waited. The four friends/lovers stood there pretty long. They eventually started talking about yOu KnOw WhAt I mEaN hEhEhEhEhH and MrCheese and MrEgg quickly vented back to reactor. They jumped out of the vent but at that moment, Stoner came in. "Oh no, I'm gonna call a meetinng!" He called before running out. MrCheese and MrEgg followed and MrCheese was about to kill Stoner but Stoner already called the meeting. 

"GUYS, IT'S MRCHEESE AND MREGG!" He screamed a bit too loudly. "And why is that?" MrCheese asked. "I saw you both jump out of the vent!" Stoner said. MrEgg and MrCheese looked at each other. MrCheese then got an idea. "Well if you vote us out... Player will win." MrCheese said. "Yes!" Player said happily. "It will destroy the whole physics of the series." MrEgg said. "Ok, let's vote Player." Mother said. "No no no wait-" 

                                                   Player was not An Impostor

                                                        (2 Impostors remain)

Let's say, after the round, the crewmates, and Player, lost again. He will never win, will he?

No Player's were hurt in this chapter! I want to see Player win! Who's with me?