Family

It's weird to say that all families are happy or we can say that 'rare' to see. However not every family goes through happiness yet shows up with the best out of it. Could be one of the families I am introducing you to now. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑚𝑠 self made entrepreneurs. high minded people. No warmth hearts. No respect towards poor.

Is that enough? Guess no. Even badder even uglier hearts. so, here we go. the most greedy, self made man KIM JONG
Head of the 'ENT.PLEX' the most famous company yet expensive, of Modern designers. fashion designers.
Such bad words I had to use. Never mind those weren't enough too! so as we go ahead KIM JONG. Has three young precious son's yet with a sexy charm. KIM TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK, JIMIN. The beautiful two models Jungkook and Jimin work as. And the company has been handled over to taehyung. Who is enough responsible to handle it over unlike jungkook and jimin. further we have a beautiful married sister they have. 'Irene' is the mature responsible one. and guess that's a happy family? not over yet. *sigh* long story people
As I begin.

the father of the young kids was supposed to be a loyal father and loyal husband. But ended up being the most greedy ungrateful one. feels too not-so-illegal to say but he ended up getting married to another woman other than his first own wife. Says ' she was not good but had two beautiful kids with her. It was not so happy for taehyung and Irene to see a new mother who doesn't respect them or love them. The motherly love they received from their first mother therefore regardless meets their mother, respect her and love her. Only her. Taehyung.

Who has a bad image of his father neither loving him now nor his so-called stepmother? He had this loneliness since the start. a pure smiley kid with a jolly smile going to school every day turns out to be the most grumpy. Sadden kid In school after his parents divorced. But as he grows he realises even more that no one is permanent. He had that aggression towards his step-siblings, jungkook and Jimin. But eventually got attached to them as he grew up. Life is just a garbage box which is used for garbage and that's what taehyung's perspective is about life. Nevertheless, it's not too late. We are never too young or old to start a new beginning.

So,

Dear papayas!
Come with me and look ahead in this story. Where the family ends. Where will taehyung's life takes turns or U-TURNS!

Hope you enjoyed the newly edited chapter. will see you at the next one very soon. Till then take care
Written- 2021-17 June
Re-edited - 6-December-2022

Greetings from @killsofheart