CRUISE HOLIDAYS

*coughs* '' I would like to have dinner tonight with Irene and sehun.'' the royal butterknife slid on the sunny side up egg, '' sure. '' came out from the most luxurious mouth ever.

'' I want everyone to dine tonight together.'' the old man exaggerated. '' I will bring Irene's favorite red velvet cake!'' Jimin said, to make the breakfast look like a sunshine morning one.

nevertheless, v, taehyung was there and would ruin it in a second but surprisingly didn't hear him utter a word.

'' V, can you give me all the details of the new employee?'' asked the old man, jong.

'' you can ask your PA, I have some other work to do'' stating by this he stood up and left for his cold morning perhaps it was summer.

'' dad, i can do this'' said jungkook splashing up a joly smile '' sorry, i do not expect high things''.
By insulting the little one, he as well stood up.

being rude of V is a daily routine of their life, which they definitely not enjoy.

Rushing out of the door where V was jungkook stood by him.

' do you think, that all this rudeness of yours make dad happy? cmon we are adults now. We should learn to respect our parents.' Jungkook stated, right face to face. Eye contact which v Broke.

' parents? She's not my m-'
'Okay!! V, we know she's not your mother but she is ours, and after hearing this from your mouth. I must say that you neither respect us nor our mother.' it's not the first time that jungkook has decided to argue on this topic but the water was above the nose.

it annoys him.

Taehyung, couldn't utter a word as jungkook took back his steps to the dining hall.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

' good morning mister Kim, I would like you to sign the files for the new year's employees.' Tia inquired. (PA)

' sure leave the papers beside my table.' taehyung answered back.

After hearing the door closed of his office he heard it open again.

'Morning Tae.' a deep voice was given attention to.

' don't you have other works to do? Rather than coming to my office every day.' An annoyance in V's voice made sehun, chuckle.

' I thought I was your best friend? Dude we barely share anything but I could see the 'morning argument ' today again.' sehun scoffed

earning a glare from taehyung,Was enough for him to shut his mouth.

"Never mind. did you sign the files?"sehun implored.
'Was about to'

"Fine then i'll take my leave." sehun was taking his steps to the glass door back when he heard V.

" dad called you and Irene today for dinner." taehyung stated with the coldest voice he could.

"Alright" sehun splashed the morning smile and went back.

...................................................
the engine smell took all over the parking area, as everyone has came back. the cars were too much.

' hello dear' a deep chuckle was listened from irene to pay attention on and smile as well.

rushing over he dad, she hugged him.
'Thankyou for inviting' she said while slamming a smile

' it's your own house after all.'Jong, chuckled once again.

'Sehun,dear who informed you?' asked Jong

As sehun was about to speak up, he saw tae entering inside.

'V,uncle' Replied sehun, was attentive towards V who looked at the group of his family stare at him.

Without replying he Went straight to his room.
irene who was about to follow him was stopped by asena.

'Irene, we didn't got a chance to even hug?' Said asena with the most elegant accent she could.

After giving the most awkard chuckle irene hugged her as well.

' nice to see you,mom.'retorted irene

——————————————————
After having a silent dinner, everyone sat. With the most silent dessert.

' tae, hows your work going' irene said before breaking the silence.
'Good' taehyung replied with the sweetest smile.

' alright kids, it's something i want to tell, as you all know its June, and the summer vacations are about to start, i want us to be together and go on a vacation.' said Jong, smiling.

' and yes i have prepared everything we just needed to tell you.' Asena replied with a smile.

Everyone smiled except one.
' it's great!'
'Where it is by the way' Asked jimin.
'Cruise holiday!' Said asena.
'Wow. Sounds too exciting i am in' said jimin and everyone heard a reply 'i am in ' from each of them except taehyung
Who was silently sitting now stood up

'You can't leave like that' Jong coldly replied

' You saying to me? i don't wanted to be included i just came here for irene.' He replied.
' tae, can we talk?' Irene said smiling which was not supposed to be resist

NoddedV

' can you come with us? Please? I promise we won't disturb you there but please don't deny. I genuinely want to remove bad things.' Asked irene

After convincing a lot, Taehyung accepted.

' we all will go dad,' irene stated as a hooting was payed attention to.

' can we bring our friends' asked jimin and earned a nod from jong.

the place definitely turned out to be a lot jollier than horrible.

quite a happiness is indeed needed in life.

AuthorS
Hey! Hope you are liking the new added parts and edited chapters i cam see that tho! But please make sure to comment!:)