Cringe?

Rose- isn't it so cool that it's been almost 15 days since we came ?
She said chuckling
Jimin- yes and still you are single isn't it weird? He tried to flirt like always , they all were sitting on table after dinner Taehyung was there too as he was not with jennie anymore, it's been 2 days .

2 days since both of them , Taehyung always look at her and try to talk to her but jennie always ignores him , he even noticed sana trying not  to come closer with him which is weird she used to always flirt with him but it's changed now , why?

About sana and baekhyun they both are besties now don't know how ? Sana always spend her free time with him instead of flirting with Taehyung

"Really jimin? Actually I don't even know why am i singal" she said sadly
Everyone was kinda off laughing as they knew these both are flirting indirectly .

"How about i do this favour?" He said smirking meanwhile rose smirked too making everyone gasped except Taehyung who wasn't even interested 1% in this conversation he was in his own world .

"Oh really then sure " everyone gasped after seeing rose and jimin kissing , they were doing it because their parents weren't there they both were spending their beautiful moments alone.

"Wait?!! What are you guys trying to do?"Asked a annoying chaneyeol
" kissing?" Said jimin smirking

"Okay okay let's not take this drama further and tell them everything right jim?" Said rose while laughing

"What's going on?"
Said lisa
"Actually me and him are dating since last month and we didn't told you all because we decided to tell you all in the ship which sounds romantic "
She said shyly
"Well I don't see any romance here " said once again chaneyeol who was totally jealous.

"Well how cute " said lisa who was seeing the sparkling eyes of them that how lovely they both were?.

"We can be cute as well " said jungkook pouting

"Stop this cringe things stupid people!"
Yelled Taehyung who was totally annoyed by these couple things.

"Now what's wrong with him?" Said sehun

"I am wondering this too" irene said she was a lil confused because of Taehyung's behaviour from past few weeks the way he act is not nice ?

A U T H O R
i need suggestions if you all are liking this story
Next chapter after 40 comments:)