EPISODE 2

We decided to hang out at McDonald's. We were having random chats but it was fun being around them though.

Tae:Hey! Take your paws off my coke.
Jungkook:Come on, it's just one lil sip.
Tae:One lil sip! It's half empty already. You're going to buy me another one.
Jungkook:Not even in your dreams.
Tae:You Dog!

Jungkook gasped dramatically.

Jungkook:Tae I never thought you'd insult me this way! I'm hurt. I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Jungkook looked away from him, crossing his arms to his chest and Tae kept apologising to him. The rest of us just enjoyed the drama.

Tae:Kookie I'm sorry, I didn't mean that. You're not a dog, you're the fiercest We-
Hobi:Ok you two, enough drama.
Yoongi:Yeah, I can't take it anymore.

They resumed eating but it was hard for me to eat when Namjoon just kept staring at me. Honestly, I was loving it that he was giving me a lot of attention for someone I've known for just a day but it's just hard for me to do things when someone keeps staring.

Lisa:Namjoon, you keep staring at her. Just tell her that you like her already.
Y/N:LISA!!!

I yelled at her with wide eyes. She just covered her mouth in order to prevent herself from laughing out loud. She thought that my reaction was priceless.

Y/N:You must behave yourself. It wasn't very nice. I'm really sorry about her Joon.
Joon:I-It's fine, I-I don't mind.

His cheeks began to heat up as he heard her call him Joon.

Lisa:But seriously, what do you keep staring at her for?
Joon:It's nothing, I'm sorry if that bothered you.
Y/N:It's fine, no need to apologize for it.
Joon:Are you sure? You haven't touched your food yet. It was because of me, right?
Y/N:I-It's not like that...Excuse me, I think I need to use the restroom. I'll be back soon.
Joon:Sure.

He smiled while looking at me and I rushed to the bathroom.

Y/N:What the fuck was that?

I pressed my hand against my heart only to feel it beating wildly against my cage. I really needed some alone time right now. I've been having this weird feeling since yesterday. Whenever I'm around him I feel excited all of a sudden. I can tell that my inner Wolf might feel the same cause it keeps trying to tell me something.

I've never felt this way before around any man. There's something different about him, I can tell. Something different that makes me want to be around him all the time. But I don't know if what I'm doing is right. I'm supposed to wait for my mate to show up but he keeps on distracting me. What am I supposed to do? I must stop myself from feeling this way, if that is even possible. It's not right for me to like someone else, it's not fair for my mate.

I just washed my face a bit and I kept reminding myself to act normal. I stepped out of the restroom and as soon as I looked up-

Y/N:Oh God! You scared me! What are you doing here?
Joon:You were taking really long so I thought I might check up on you.

He said shyly looking down at his feet.

Y/N:You didn't have to, I'm fine. Sorry if I kept you guys waiting.
Joon:No it's fine, you just took your time that's all.

We stood there in silence for a while.

Y/N:We should go back, the others must be waiting for us.
Joon:Y-Yeah

I turned around to go where the others were when I heard Namjoon call my name sweetly. I stopped in my tracks and my knees felt weak. How does his voice hold such power to make me obey him? I slowly turned around but I was surprised when he hugged me once again.