EPISODE 4

???:Hey! You remember the boss's orders, don't you?
???1:Of course I do.

He took out a syringe from his pockets and jabbed the needle in Lisa's neck when she wasn't paying attention to them. She let out a scream due to pain.

???:Did you really think we would let you live so that you can go out and ask someone for help?
Lisa:What did you inject me with?
???1:This is slow poison and once injected, it may kill you within an hour or so. Don't worry, you'll have a painless death. Well personally I would've loved to rip you into pieces.
???:My fangs digging into your soft skin. My! What a feeling! Sadly we gotta obey Wonho's orders since we've made a pact with him.
???1:Yeah and if we dare break the pact it won't end up good for us.

They both chatted with each other, completely ignoring Lisa. After a while they both just left her there to die.

Lisa:I can't die like this. Y/N's in danger. I must get someone to help her.

She dragged her feet as she tried to find a way out of the forest. After walking for a long while she came across a spacious house located deep inside the forest. She wanted to find a way out but she ended up going deeper into the forest instead. But it didn't mattered now since she had found someone who could help her. She didn't had the energy to walk anymore and she fell on the ground as her breathing quickened. She took quick, heavy breaths as she was covered in sweat. Her body went numb and her head felt heavy. She was about to lose consciousness.

Lisa:No, I can't die like this. Y/N needs my help. I can't leave her in danger like that...I...must...help her.

She gathered all that was left of her strength and crawled towards the house. She was almost there when her body gave up on her. She tried really hard to not give into the darkness. She heard voices as the door opened. She was glad now that Y/N can be saved.

Lisa:Help...please.

Soon she heard heavy footsteps approaching her. She felt someone lifting her up and she looked at him with blurry eyes.

Lisa:Help Y/N...she's in...danger...Wonho...Jaeger.
Hobi:Jimin, get Jin hyung. Quick, she's losing consciousness. You're gonna be fine Lisa.

--------------------------------------------

Lisa opened her eyes and found herself in a different bed. It took a while before her memories came rushing back to her. She sat straight up, only to be pushed back down on her back.

Jin:Hey! You're not allowed to move a muscle. You gotta rest.
Lisa:How long have I been asleep?
Jin:About three hours, you had poison in your body but it wasn't very difficult to treat you. Though I'm glad that you got here in time or you'd been a goner. You'll recover soon, you just have to rest a bit.
Lisa:I can't rest Jin, Y/N-

She was cut off when the door burst open, revealing Namjoon. He had worry painted all over his face and his face was dripping in sweat as well.

Joon:Hyung, something's wrong. I can feel it. Y/N's is some sort of danger.

That's when he noticed Lisa.

Joon:Lisa! What's wrong? Are you alright?
Jin:Hoseok and Jimin found her almost dead outside the house. She was poisoned and it could've killed her but she was lucky we found her in time.
Lisa:Namjoon listen to me, you've got to help Y/N. She's-
Joon:What happened to Y/N?

She told everything that happened to Namjoon. After hearing her out he heaved a heavy sigh.

Joon:I made her promise me that she won't ever put herself in danger. Why did she not tell me about any of this? Why did she put herself in danger? Why did she break her promise?