Part 10

New Year, new things. This was my internship year and Ciku's graduation year. I had wasted a year in enjoyment and forgot about studies thus I couldn't make it to graduate alongside my friends. At least I hoped to graduate. Some of my friends had dropped out of school; some started their own businesses, others married and the rest went back to the countryside never to be heard from again. I started the January semester on a high note, I attended all my classes and did my assignments on time. I passed my CATs and examinations. I was happy and going into an internship at a station around Rongai was the best thing that happened to me. I did not have to move from my recently acquired apartment.

Instructing ladies must be the hardest job a man has to do. I was a teacher trainee and being young and simple, the young high school girls thought of a hot male teacher to tease. Afternoon lessons were something else. Ladies would unbutton their blouses to the third blouse button and leave their milk gourds to my eyes. I feasted on those brown little titties from adolescents but I thank God for my campus experience since it didn't have an effect on my crotch. I had been used to seeing ladies half-naked around the house parties and having girls in their numbers around the school. I was focused for once. Kudos Osoro. I had the best experience and the fact that I was able to triumph over the temptations ensured that I got the best grades and commendations.

My last trimester did not have so much given I only had three units to go before I graduate. Ciku had graduated and gotten a job in the city. She moved to Aslops given she was stationed along Thika Road. She visited me often and we started dating officially. My lustful eyes were now only on her. She completed my life puzzle, the missing piece I found in her. She was a full package: beauty, brains, and character. Her charming personality was all that I fell for. The fact that she was a problem solver and a good listener, which a larger percentage of Nairobi girls lack, made me promise myself to treat her like the queen she was. She supported me in my writing career which no one had really seen it taking me anywhere. I had gotten a few crucial interviews on book talk shows and literally interviews courtesy of her connected nature. She new important people in important places. Was I not the luckiest man on earth? I published my first novel and Anthology of African stories with her help. She helped both morally and financially. She believed in me more than I ever did to me.

I woke up early in the morning and prepared for the big day. A day that I always waited for the whole of my life. I had made my mother proud, I don't know of her husband, and dedicated the degree to her. She had believed in me since I was in her womb kicking her belly. She raised me well and reminded me that I was the best and that I needed knowledge because that was the only thing someone couldn't take from me. I heeded her words and they always reminded me to fall back on track whenever I lost my way. I knew I had to work hard to make her happy and proud of her lastborn son. I don't know what I could have done if she was not there. Today, she was going to celebrate and heap praises on me for making her dreams come true.

I seat between two of my grad class friends and looked at the bright faces of my family who had come to witness my big day. Mother sat beside Ciku who was seated in front of both my little sister and big brother. Mom and Ciku spoke of I don't know what but she smiled often and I just thought to myself, "She could make a good daughter-in-law to my lovely mother." We took pictures together and others separately with each of my present family. "I want her home now, she is so sweet and I know she loves you from how she has talked about you" she smiled coyly and I brushed her off. I played it low for the rest of the remaining time. The celebratory mood went on for one more day and things fell back in line.

I was back in my crib sunk in deep thought. I was done with school and now I had the whole future in front of me. Marriage, job, and all the responsibilities that came with adulthood. I was pensive and my mind was in frenzy.... all I wanted was a long sleep on a full stomach. Ciku was not around so I had to cook all by myself. It took me half an hour to decide what I wanted for supper. I settled on Ugali with eggs and some managu (traditional veggies). I took time preparing the sweetest meal I had cooked for myself in a while now. The loud stomach growls were nowhere to be heard after consuming everything I had prepared that night. I put off the lights and kept my phone on 'Do not disturb.

"You look pale, did you sleep well?" Ciku asked and I could see the concern in her eyes. I had overslept and felt sickly the better part of my mid-morning. "Yeah baby, I'm just tired. But I am fine." I assured her. She went to the kitchen and prepared waffles and oatmeal cookies. The sweet smell of pastry pulled me to the kitchen where all the baking was being done. I poured two glasses of pineapple juice for the two of us and sat on the kitchen table. I occasionally stole one or two cookies which I was supposed to wait till they cool down before consuming them. My growling stomach couldn't let me.

We fed each other the pastries and made each other drink the juice in both our glasses. My mood suddenly was lit and my whoremones awoke. I knew where to exactly hold and touch tenderly whenever I wanted to set the daughter of Mumbi on fire. The kinda fire that made her hormones giddy and made her eyes flutter close and make her heart run and skip beats. Our lips locked for two minutes drinking each other's fluids and hands all over each other's body. I let go to admire her pixie nose, round cheeks, and luscious full lips. She took my lips hungrily and sucked on them as if her life depended on her.

I got down the kitchen table and lifted her to sit on my exact old position. I kissed her and traced her curves making her body shake feverishly with need. She was in her gray floral palazzo pants and a white top with intricate lace details. I slid my right arm into her loose hair to bring her head as close as I needed. I slithered my hand down into her pants as deep soft moans left her lips. I could feel her wet core and her knees shook and weakened as desire looked at her core.

My crotch was full length at this time and all it needed was the warm walls of her vent. She helped me get off my tee and I did the same to her top. She was not in a bra and her beautiful towers of Babylon stared at my lustful eyes and called for my lips. I suck at her left nipple and played with the right one with my free hand. My other hand was downtown with the two fancy fingers playing her guitar. I enjoyed seeing her lose herself to me. I raised her butt up a little and slid down both her pants and her red thong. I stepped on my sweatpants and was now in my boxers. We made out till we were all drained. I was leaving to pick my ringing phone when she pulled me back and dared me to leave. I loved the look in her eyes. She could surely rape me if I failed to give her her right. I lifted her right leg up to provide me space enough to slide in my crotch. I came close and kissed her. She put her left leg on my shoulder and waited for me to give her the strokes of a lifetime.

Hello guys we are in the last chapter of Two Blocks Away. Thank you for reading and sharing. Am grateful for your constant reviews and comments.🤗🤗 see you!