Chp 1

THIRD-PERSON POV.

It was a beautiful day of spring where the weather was truely romantic for the high schoolers...

Here and there we can see cute couples are walking while their hands are intertwined with each other and blush spreaded on their cheeks...

This is truely a beutiful day...

But-

Not for the only girl who is right now-
.
.
.
.
.
.
GETTING FIRED FROM HER RECENT PART TIME JOB...or u can say 31st JOB...

So let's take a look there...shall we?

....................................

"HOW MANY CHANCES WILL I GIVE YOU ? CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOURSELF HUH? THIS IS NOT YOUR FATHER'S BUISINESS THAT EVERYTIME YOU WILL BREAK ONE THINK AND I'LL SPARE U FOR EACH AND EVERY TIME!"

The manager of the store shouted at the girl infront of him who was standing while looking at the ground....

"WHY AREN'T YOU SPEAKING ANYTHING ? WHAT WILL YOU SAY HUH, THE SAME ESCUSE AS ALWAYS THAT YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AND CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF WHILE YOU'RE ANGRY? IS THAT THE REASON AGAIN?"

The manager kept on shouting hoping the girl is feeling guilty about the incident happened in the store a moment ago...

BUT HE DIDN'T KNEW OR FORGOT THAT SHE HAVE ALREADY TOLD HIM NOT TO COVER HIS LIMIT SO THAT SHE IS NOT FORCED TO HIT HIM...

AS SHE IS HIGHLY HOT TEMPERED..

"YOU KNOW WHAT ? I CAUGHT YOUR TRICKS...U DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS JUST WANTED THE MONEY FOR SPENDING IN THE CLUBS WHERE MOST OF THE HIGHSCHOOLERS SPENDS THESE DAYS ... IF U GOT A BIT RESPECT FOR ELDERS YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN YOUR FATHER LIKE AGED MAN... BUT AFTER ALL HE WAS MY FRIEND SO HE DIDN'T COMPLAIN TO POLICE.."

In this stage the girl was out of control slowly closing her palms into a first but still didn't looked up and tried to be calm as much as possible..

"NOW WHAT ? DON'T STAND LIKE A ZOMBIE WITH YOUR UGLY FACE INFRONT OF ME...AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF COMING BACK HERE FROM TOMORROW YOU'RE FIRED..AND ABOUT YOUR SALARY U WILL NOT GET A BIT OF IT AS THE LOSS U DID TO THE STORE I'LL USE YOUR SALARY TO RECONSTUCT THE PLACES YOU CAUSED DAMAGE..WHATEVER WILL YOU GO OR I'LL KICK YOU OUT FROM HERE-"

"ENOUGH" It was just the first stage before this girl bursted...

"Ok now you gonna yell at me HUH? You got some guts I see... You know what? nothing can be done as your blood is only tox- "

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The manager yelp in the pain when the girl twisted his arms in the opposite side...

It was nothing cause after that the man was pulled up from his chair and thrown on the nearby wall badly causing his head bump into the wall causing a huge bruise...

The girl angryly jog towards the person and grab him by his collar and glared while saying...

"You Have all the rights to say anything to me BUT I TOLD U THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER CROSS YOUR LINE AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT PARENTS..." The girl yelled Infront of the man in a scary way ever the man have ever seen in his 40 years of life...

But this was not the end...

The girl threw the man again on the ground and punced on his nose hardly causing blood to come out...

"P-please s-stop me..... ANYONE HELP..AHHHHH...T-this crazy girl will kill me-" the man shouted hoping someone will hear him...

"You sluty man...HOW DARE U INSULT MY PARENTS AND HOW DARE U TO INSULT ME LIKE THIS!!!! YOUR FUCKING FRIEND WAS DRUNK EARLY IN THE MORNING AND YOU ARE BLAMING ME FOR BITING THAT PIECE OF SHIT"

The girl was all furious and out of control in this moment.. as she was continuously hitting the man without thinking that he can be dead if she did more of this....

When........

"HEY STOP YOU CRAZY GIRL"

A voice interfere the action drama which we were enjoying this moment... (,Sorry XD)

The voice also cause the girl to stop hitting the man and turning to the owner with a sharp glare ....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU ARE DOING CRAZY GIR- Y/N? " the owner of the voice was quite in a shock after seeing her in this state AGAIN...

"K?"

To be continued...

Hey yo wassup guys.. I hope you'll like this story .. and btw I promise I will complete this story 😅... Thank you ,😃