chp 9

Y/n's pov

"Mr. pill start all the recordings of yesterday's from about 8:00 am, hurry up!" jay sir stated to the person sitting in front of 6 big desktop screens in a total hurried manner...

yes, jay sir dragged me to one of their hidden CC TV camera footage section...

I think he got what I exactly wanted to mean...that's nice

"IF IT THAT SAME FUCKING BASTARD I'LL THROW HIM OUT OF THE FUCKING WORLD" He was literally getting all frustrated.. which means I got it right...

If we see towards the society, this company got the highest ranking in the business and it tops in the country and basically, other companies have to be jealous of them...and I think they got a lot of enemies which can be harmful too-

as the video started playing our eyes were fixed on the screen not letting any of the details to skip......

after 1 hr...

"USELESS"

jay sir yelled all frustrated...

"YOUR GUESSING WAS JUST USELESS, YOU JUST FREAKING WASTED MY TIME U KNOW! WE SAW RIGHT? THERE WAS NO ONE IN THE ROOM AND FROM THAT PIPE THE GASS STARTED LEAKING WHICH causes THE FIRE" He was literally glaring at me while my head was down

I-I just wanted to help, and that was the first thing that came to my mind, then what is the wrong thing I did? 

"YOU REALLY DON'T DESERVE TO BE OUR P.A, I DONT KNOW WHY WE NEED TO KEEP A FREAKING PA  AFTER WHAT HAPPENED THE LA-" He didn't finish the sentence and looked up at me with a glaring bloodshot eye...

"DON'T COME TO US AGAIN"

were the last word before he exited the room...

tears escaped from my eyes...  

that was harsh...I never tolerated insults towards me but this time why I felt so weak to protest?

I looked up with my teary eyes only to see his back disappearing from my sight 

I HATE IT...

I sighed and took my bag from the floor and took a last glance towards the screen...WHY THE HELL I AM STILL FEELING THAT I'LL SOMEHOW CAN GET THE CLUE FROM HERE... 

I shrugged and was about to exit the place when...

"MISS Y/N"

THIRD PERSON POV

"BANG"

"JAY WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH YOU???????"

After hearing the loud banging sound of the door Jake came down to see what happened only to meet with a frustrated jay sitting on a chair while grabbing his hair hard...

Jake can understand what exactly the boy Infront of him going through... To be honest everyone knew that jay was the most passionate about the career they chosed together.... HE NEVER GOT INSULTED BEFORE FOR HIS WORK

.......but it really is hard thing for him to accept that the person he placed in his father like position, he was the one to do that...

After all.... No one can be blamed in this situation...

Jake moved towards jay and placed his hand on his shoulder only to get a huge sigh from the other boy...

"I-IT useless...." 

*Jay you cry---"

"ITS USELESS JAKE , WE CAN'T FIND IT , AND THAT GIRL WHOM U GUYS THOUGHT CAN BE HELPFUL , WAS ALSO THE SAME KIND OF PIECE OF SHIT LIKE THE LAST ONE-"

"SHUT UP JAY , YOU CAN'T COMPARE THAT SLUT WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW... YOU JUST KNOW Y/N FOR A DAY AND U CAN'T COMPARE...but right now calm down a bit...Heeseung hyung and the others have went out with officer Park and for now he's the only one we can trust" Jake comforted jay

......I hope it's not bastard again..........

's POV

Just few more hours u small bratty children... I hope you get the double as much as I got from your lovely manager...

My revenge will be fullfilled..hahahahahhaha

Continuation of third person POV

"I think there is nothing Heeseung,we have thoroughly searched the place" Mr Park confirmed..

Mr. Park, was one of the most trusted people to the group of boys... He's an officer with a highly great personality...He is one of their closest wisher...

"N-no Mr.Park a-are you sure-" Jungwon held sunoo before he Burt out...

"That means no one can stop us from getting fired" Heeseung chuckled bitterly...

"Heeseung don't loose hope like that dear, for your kind information my personal workers have already started to investigate...about that....u know what I mean" Mr.Park stated with more serious tone now while Heeseung nod his head...

.... If this again that's bastard I'll totally put him to the locker this time with no regrets.....

..................................

TO BE CONTINUED .....

YO GUYS!! 😭😭😭 SRYYYYY IK ITS BEEN A LONG SINCE I UPDATED... BUT I HOPE U ENJOY...

AND ONE MORE THINGY...

Do you like anime?

And if yes....

Which is your favourite? 👀👀