chp 3

Time skip At the day of the interview-

Y/N POV

"Where are you y/n?" K spoke from the other side of my phone while I was on my way of that OFFICE...

"K, I'm on my way don't worry I'll be there in time don't worry bro.." I say while looking outside from the car's window...

"Y/n you remembered right? It's W.H.S. Office the most famous office in this country and this will be a huge opportunity..." K said seriously making me giggle ...

"Dude you're acting so serious, you know I don't have any hope for this cause you know right if I once get angry...IT WILL BE A MESS"

"YES, THAT'S THE REASON I TOLD YOU TO SHOWER WITH ICE COLD WATER THIS MORNING" He suddenly yelled making my ears bleed...

"Ya bitch STFU why the hell are you shouting? And how can I take shower with your ICE COLD water on the freaking cold morning? Are U crazy dude" I yelled back at him making his ears fall down...

"You know what? Have a bad luck bye-" he hung up like that...

"Wai- ya YA- AISH THIS PABO"
.
.
.
.
Oh hey reader I'm really sorry I forgot to introduce myself-

So I'm Y/n L/n...
And I'm 16 and after one month I'll be 17...

I've already graduated from high school and now I'm going to apply for a professional job...

And about the incident yesterday
I'M A VERY HOT-TEMPERED GIRL...
From a very young age, I can't control myself when I get angry and that's why I didn't have a single friend till now...

My parents died when I was 9 yrs old but everyone hid the true reason why they died that's why I also don't know what exactly happened...

Whatever, and about K? He was my neighbor, brother, and also my best friend for a very long time... He's the only person I have in my life who cares bout me....he's really ...... A special person in my life...

Anyways...and about right now... I am going to give an interview for being a PA in W.H.S. OFFICE..well it was not my plan cause K literally pushed me to do so here I am now...

.......................................

"WOW"

Was the only word I was able to say when I enter the hugeeeeee building ..... IT WAS AMAZING LIKE TRULY AMAZING...

"Wow this place is so good .. but where is the reception and where should I go as it's so huge" I was literally looking around in a load of confusion until...

"Umm EXCUSE me.." I heard a voice of a boy with blonde hair approaching me...

(XD JIMIN entered the chat ##£ just kidding)

"U-umm hello ?"

"Umm...sorry don't get me wrong I am a worker here and I thought you might be new here or somehow came here to give any kind of interview as you're looking so lost," he says with a cute smile making my cheeks go red ...

Y/N WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING DUDE?

"Oh-hi this is Y/n and yes I have come here to give an interview of PA,"  I said calmly but immediately notice the expression change of the boy in Infront of me...

"You came here to be PA ?" He asked me with a serious tone making me gulp but I somehow managed to nod my head...

"Ok I mean .... Best of luck ..but it's really hard to pass this interview as you might know that they are finding for a picture-perfect PA for over 6 months and most of them I saw went out crying when they are leaving so you know you should be better careful" he stated the whole thing to me with a serious tone which didn't give me  a good Vibe after all

"Anyways let's go I'll show you the way....and btw my name is Hanbin and here I am the assistant manager of the sales department," he says making my eyes go wide... He is what? Oh man, I was talking with a high-class person OMG but this boy looks so young but... Whatever...

..................................

"And here you can go inside of this room and communicate with the CEO of this company, he'll explain everything.." Hanbin said after he showed me the way and now opening the door of the particular room for me..SUCH A GENTLEMEN I guess I will not have my hot-tempered thingy here at least .....

I thanked him while bowing several times and then I entered the room which gave me a bit scary Vibe...

"May I come in sir?" I asked politely and immediately get an answer ...

"Yeah sure plz come in"  I entered and saw a high-class-looking gentleman in his 40s sitting in the chair with a warm smile...

"You might be Y/n right the one who came for the PA interview ?" He asked me and I nod politely not forgetting my manners...

"You may take a seat y/n" he offered me a seat in Infront which I gladly accepted...

"So introduce yourself to me in a brief manner y/n," he asked me with a genuine smile which somehow calms me down...

If this is my manager then I hope I should pass as he looks such a gentleman...

"Yes sir, This is Y/n L/n from Seoul and I'm 17 yrs old... I was still a high schooler student a week ago in the school of science...and I passed my class with an A+ grade in most of the subjects... I hope you can appreciate me as your PA ....and you're most welcome to ask any questions to me further..thank you"

I somehow managed to speak the whole statement in one go in a bold manner.....

"Wow that was kinda bold Y/n, I would really appreciate it if you work with us...." This statement really gave a huge positive vibe making me smile a bit...

"But unfortunately for the ones we are finding a PA is not me.. that means I'm not your manager....so I would like you to wait here till your real managers come," he said making me frown a bit...

What does he mean by "managers"?

I thought a PA is for a single manager... Right?

My thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again...

"Y/n don't get confused as you'll be getting 7 managers in total"

WHAT?

TO BE CONTINUED...

WOW, I WROTE A LOT TD HOPE THIS IS MEANING FULL STORY😅