Bryce's POV:

"So, are you ready to become a professional wizard Bryce?" Oliver said whilst patting me on the back.  " I wouldn't say professional, it is just a school and there's probably way more we need to learn outside of Hogwarts" I said laughing to myself. "Bryce, bryce, bryce, Hogwarts  isn't just a school, it's our home." Oliver cleared, placing his hands on my shoulders. "Well, home it i-" I got cut off, the bells rang. Me and Oliver both looked around, then back at each other. Oliver nodded, because he knew what time it was, so did I. It was time for me to be sorted in to either, Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff. 

" Well then, come on! You've got to get sorted!" Oliver patted my back and walked into the great hall, I walked in slowly behind and immediately saw this blonde haired boy.  

Oh my goodness, the men here are lovely looking... I thought to myself smiling

The whole room went silent and they all looked at me, my heart was rushing, my palms started to sweat. Everyone were whispering with their friends and the people around them. "AHH MS. WOOD, LOVELY TO FINALLY MEET YOU" A man's voice yelled, I jumped out of fear. 

I looked up at him, he had a long beard, very long indeed. Long gray hair, and a very lengthy hat. He started to walk towards me with his arms open wide. Instead of running like I was going to, I smiled and hugged him back. 

"I'm professor Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry"  he whispered in my ear while patting my back and backing away. "Come come dear, you have to be sorted" a lady behind him said who looked like my grandma to be honest. In the blink of an eye, the lady took my hand and lead me up to an odd looking stool. With a- MOVING HAT! WHAT THE FUCK! "Sit Sit" the lady said moving the hat off and patting the chair. 

I was very cautious on sitting down because there was a moving hat next to my head. I looked around at all the students, they all seemed to have different colored robes on between red to blue to green to yellow. Each table was like a color in the rainbow. I looked over to my brother Oliver who had a gap between him and another kid who had glasses and an oddly shaped scar on his right temple. 

A few seconds later I felt weight being put on my head, off of indistinct I jumped. 

"AH! I SEE VERY VERY WISE" 

What the fuck. The hat just talked. Why is here a fucking talking hat on my head! I thought to myself. 

" So you think about me Miss Wood!" the hat said to me 

THE HAT CAN READ MY MIND? WHAT ! WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU GET  A TALKING HAT!

"That's a secret, that I can't tell you,  Ms Wood." it replied to my thought. 

"Very cunning, and shes very very VERY resourceful. Better be SLYTHERIN!" The hat yelled out.

My face drained of everything..happiness, scared-ness. All of it gone

The whole great hall went quite, some whispered, some were still processing it.