Bryce's POV: 

(HUGE TIME JUMP LIKE TO 6TH YEAR, she was in 4th year when she came btw) 

"Wake up Bryce! Come on! Your gonna be late" A voice said to me. "mMmm" I groaned and turned away from the person, I could feel the heat on the person. Moments later I felt a huge pillow hit the side of my head. "FUCKING HELL!" I yelled opening my eyes. "I said, get up shithead" It was Harry, he was the one to wake me up. "How the hell did you get into Slytherin common room-"  I said rubbing my eyes, the scratching my leg.

"Lets just say "pureblood"  isn't the smartest password of all." He said with a scoff. I rolled my eyes. "Hey bryce? Did you happen to have anyone over last night?" he said crossing his arms. "N- no why?!" Then I realized, i'm in a fucing bra, right in front of harry potter. 

"AH! SHIT!" I quickly brought the cover up to my chest and hid my boobs, that were half hanging out. Harry chuckled. "Yea yea, laugh all you want, I bet you liked the sight of that didn't you." Harry faintly nodded.  

"Just- get out, I need to get ready" I said pointing to the door. As I stood up Harry left the room and closed the door behind him. I walked over to my dresser and open the drawer, this shrieking sound came from the center guide. "OUCH!" I yelled covering my ears. I carefully grabbed my clothes out and shut the dresser drawer quickly in hopes not to hear that noise again. 

"Stupid old furniture" I scoffed and got dressed.

(her outfit, minus the phone-)

A sudden crash came down and I turned around to see my photo of me and Draco, shattered. "NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO" I got down on my knees and dug through the shards of glass to grab the photo.   

"Shit!" I held my finger as it was bleeding. I stood up and rushed to the bathroom to wash it off and grabbed a bandaid. Once I put it on, the bells rang, that means breakfast has began, so I quickly grabbed my books that were all held together by a belt and my robe. 

I scurried out of my dorm and ran down the slytherin common room stairs and out the painting entrance, i ran out of the tower, to the bridge that sat between slytherin tower and the castle. I finally made it to the great hall and sat down next to Draco. 

"Jesus Bry, where were you?" Pansy said, as Blaise, Draco, and Daphne looked at me. "Long story, first Harry walks in on me with a bra on, then me and Dr- I mean, someone's photo falls off of my side table and shatters, then i'm late for breakfast."  "Who?! saw you in what?" Draco slammed his hand on the table. "Harry saw me in my bra?" I said raising my eyebrows. 

"First of watch the bitchy attitude, second do I need to hurt Potter?" He said holding his finger in the air. "DUDE!" Blaise sat up straight. "What now baldi?" Draco said rolling his eyes at Blaise. "You just- " he pointed to me. I was death staring him. Draco turned and saw me. "Wh- what the fuck did I do??!?" Draco said chafed. " I- I know you did not just call me a goddamn bitch-" I said crossing my arms and laughing. Draco then discerned, stood up, and slowly backed away from the table, then exited the great hall.  

I scoffed.