Bryce's POV:

I looked at Oliver worried because I just got the " worst " house in history. These two red head twins stood up and started screaming. "THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE" or "RUBBISH BOOO!"

Oh my god, did i just ruin my whole future? I thought to myself standing up and dusting the hat off of me as if it were a fly.

My eyes wandered to that blonde boy that I had saw earlier. He was smiling up at me as if I were an angel sent from above. I mean- I am pretty but still. I was in a trance, or as some would say a staring contest with this blonde haired boy until I felt a whoosh of air glide towards me, causing my hair to move in front of my face.

"Oi, that's not fair Professor, that can't be correct" Oliver screamed, grabbing my arm and squeezing it.

"SILENCE EVERYBODY, RIGHT NOW" A voice which seemed to be the headmaster, Dumbledore was it?

" BACK TO YOUR RIGHTFUL SEATS NOW!" Dumbledore said standing up.
Everyone silenced and walked back to they're seats. Oliver went one way, while I- I went to the other. I hear a patting sound of a table only to see that the blonde haired boy, the one from earlier, was practically asking me to sit next to him. To be sure I turned around to be aware that it as me he was talking to, not some mystery girlfriend. 

I turned back around and pointed to my chest, raising my eyebrow. 

"yes you" the boy said scooting over and chuckling at the slightest. 

I smiled and scurred over to sit next to him. 

"H- Hi I'm-" He finished my sentence. 

"Bryce Wood, We know, I'm Draco, Malfoy. These are my idiots, Crabbe and Goyle-" He said pointing to the then leaning next to my ear.

"They both are fatasses so don't be surprised if they take the last donut." he leaned back 

" That's Pansy" he said pointing to her, she waved

Then he pointed to this other boy. 

"That's Blaise." He also pointed as Blaise jerked his head up.

I smiled. "Nice to meet you guys" I said forming a smile without my teeth showing. 

Dumbledore was announcing things as me and Draco were in deep conversation. Suddenly, a whole bunch of food showed up on the table. My eyes widened and I jumped (YES SHE DOES GET SCARED EASILY LMAOOOO)

"Scare you?"  Draco said patting my leg. I looked down at his really, really, o. m. g. his hands, my leg. Holy shit. An echo of snapping was in my blurry vision. Soon I looked up to see Draco. 

"Oi, you good?" he said patting my back really fucking hard, causing me to jerk forward. 

I nodded, then looked up to see Pansy death staring Draco. 

"Calm your tits pug face." He said scoffing. 

She rolled her eyes and turned towards this other blonde girl, and started talking. 

I leaned over and whispered in Dracos ear. "Is she your girlfriend or something?" 

"Or something" he whispered back. " It's kinda a one sided relationship" 

"She just claimed you as her boyfriend?" I said scrunching my eyebrows. 

He nodded. 

-they went off and ate dinner, went to bed, and sleeped fine, until 3am-

(Annie: I'm actually so happy for 18 views and 14 followers, like i'm beyond grateful for you guys!) 

(Annie: I also don't know when the next part will be out, because since it the end of the school year i need  to get my current HORRIBLE grade up, so ill be extra busy these next few weeks, but I will try and get a chapter out. )