Chapter 45

Hey! I know u guys probably think: will this story ever have an ending?

Well yes it will, but this story will be around 90+ chapters.

The plot twist hasn't even come yet! ( but it's a cool plot twist, it involves kittens and harry ) And neither has her birthday or their anniversary.

Okay, thanks.

Chapter 45

Taylor's POV

"Where do you want to go?" Niall asked as we stepped out of my house.

"I don't care, as long as I'm with you," I answered.

"How about, we go to the mall?" He proposed

"Okay" I smiled.

He drove to the mall, and got one of the trolleys you can borrow.

"Where do you want to go first?" Niall asked.

"Love Culture?"

"Sure," he smiled, picked me up, and placed me in the trolly.

"Why do I have to be pushed in the trolly?" I asked like a child.

He chuckled, "because you aren't behaving yourself missy."

We stayed at the mall for a few more hours, and bought stuff. He wouldn't let me pay for anything.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep." I said, and we left the mall. We walked to his bright orange Tesla, he opened my door for me, then closed it. Once he got in, he looked at me, and smiled. He put his hand on the inside of my thigh, and placed a quick soft kiss on my lips.

We arrived at house roughly twenty minutes later, there were still a few cars in the driveway, so Niall parked his car at his house, opened my door, and carried me to my house. He opened the door, and took me upstairs.

"So... Taylor, your birthday is in a few days what do you want?"

"Hm.... you, Niall it's fine if you don't get me anything."

"But I want to."

"Fine"

"Yay! It doesn't matter how expensive it is, as long As you like it" he smiled

"I don't want a huge party, just you and the boys are enough."

"We could go get smashed, because then you'll be a legal adult" he offered

"Sounds perfect" I smiled.

"Taylor! Niall! dinners ready!" My mum yelled up the stairs.

"Hungry?" Niall asked, as he picked me up.

"A bit." I answered as he took me into the dining area.

His family was still here, and they sat at the table. My mum came in and sat at the table.

"How was your day honey?" My mum asked me.

"It was fine"

"That's good. Where did you go?"

"Niall and I went to the mall"

"Oh." She said, then went to talk to Niall's mum about something.

"You okay?" Niall whispered.

"Yeah."

"Well you weren't eating, just staring Into the dimension." he said and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I answered.

"So when do you get your cast off" Niall's dad asked

"In about a week" I answered.

Dinner was fine, I didn't eat. I thinks my anorexia is coming back. Oh god I hope it's not back.

After dinner, Niall and I walked upstairs, and laid on the floor of my balcony.

He sat up, "Taylor?"

"Yeah"

"Are you okay? You didn't do anything at dinner." He said with much concern in his voice.

"Not really"

"What's wrong"

"When I was fourteen, I was diagnosed with anoxia, and it's coming back." I answered quickly with a few tears.

"It's okay, I'll help this time, I'm here" he said wiping away the tears, "you tired?" He asked, I nodded my head. He stood up, picked me up, and took me into my room.

I took my cast off, and put it on the floor. Niall stripped to his boxers and sat on the edge of my bed.

I went over to my dresser, grabbed my short shorts, and a tee shirt.

I took my shirt off, and put on the tee-shirt. I could feel Niall's eyes on me as I took off my shirt. I took my skirt off and slipped my shorts on.

We walked to my bathroom and brushed our teeth. As we brushed, we made silly faces at each other.

I walked over to my bed and sat on it. Somebody knocked on my door. "come in!" I said, and they did. It was my mum.

She sat on my bed and smiled at me. Niall walked in "oh.. uh. should I go in the hall or something?"

"No it's fine" my mum said, "so Taylor,"

"Mum"

"Your father has a work thing in America that lasts about a moth, and your sisters are going, but I don't think you should, because we are leaving on Saturday, and you have sectionals in two weeks." She said

"Okay... I don't really wanna go anyways"

"Great!" She smiled and left.

Niall came and laid next to me on my bed. He wrapped his arm around my waist and we fell asleep.