Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Beckah's p.o.v.

" Beckah, truth or dare." Zayn asked.

" Truth"

" Will you, Beckah Rose Rodriguez be my Girl Friend?"

"... I-I-I-... I WOULD LOVE TO!" I screamed.

I moved closer to zayn, kissed him and felt sparks, and whispered," i know we met a few days ago so I wanna take it slow right now if that's okay."

" Yeah I was gonna say that to you later" he said back to me.

Taylor's p.o.v.

"Okay... Niall truth or dare?" Beckah asked beaming.

"Dare!" Niall said.

" I dare you to... get the whipped-cream out of the refrigerator spread it on Taylor's stomach... and lick it off!"
Beckah said deviously.

"Eww!!" I screeched.

All Niall said was sorry and smiled sympathetically. then ran off into the kitchen , returning with a spoon and the plastic container.

He walked up to me, motioning for me to lay on the floor. after her opened the cream he lifted my jumper up revealing my stomach. he then took the spoon, and (Liam screamed while everybody was laughing hysterically) spread the cold cream on my skin making me yelp. after Beckah told him he had enough on me he began licking it off. after it was all gone he wiped it with a wet towel so I wasn't sticky, then I placed a quick, light, kiss on my stomach before putting my shirt down. he winked at me smiling and blushing at the same time.

After about an hour of playing truth or dare EXTREME, (there were no more carrots left) we made lunch and chatted.

When lunch was over we went back into the lounge to watch a film.

"What did you put in?" I asked Harry, who gave me devious smile.

" THE PURGE!" He screamed laughing.

" God, I hate scary movies." I whispered to myself hoping no one heard. But they did.

"Don't worry I'll protect you" Niall whispered into my ear, kissed my cheek, and put his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

Basically the whole movie went like that, Niall kept his arm around me and I kept my face buried into his chest. after the Purge was over we watched Lets Be Cops and it was hilarious. we all ended up crying because we were laughing so hard.

By the time the second film was over, it was almost six and was getting dark so me and Beckah decided it was time to go. the second we stepped outside we were mobbed by screaming girls.

As soon as the boys heard the screams they ran outside and pulled us into the house.

" Well since they saw you guys they are definitely not leaving anytime soon and there's no way we can get a car in there so..." Louis began saying.

-----------------

Dun dun dun

Cliffhanger but I'm pretty sure you can tell what Louis about to say.

I'd say about two to three more chapters tonight!

XX LOVE YA

-STAY AMAZAYN