Eventful 21+

You had a full day of royal activities, you were a barons wife so you had to appear for any traditional event. You both had a full day of smiling, paper work, greetings and a lot of kids running up to you giving you flowers. The only down side of the day was that you had to put on an act, meaning you could not show so much affection. It needed to be "tasteful" to the public so at most Zemo kissed your hand.

As soon as you got back into your house well house it was a mansion. You both ascended the stairs to yours and Zemos bedroom you kicked off your heels and jokingly face planted on the bed. He giggled as he loosened his tie and joined you on the bed.

"How are you my love?"
He pecked your lips.

"I am tired sweetheart and all today I could not hug or do anything. We didn't have a single moment to actually do anything during the event"

"Well it's not over yet"
He smirked and pulled you over to him.

You made circles on his chest and smiled at him "You sure were popular with the kids today."

"Yeah they kept asking me if we are going to have a kid"
You blushed at this and Zemo teased you.

"Well yeah one day"

"One day?"

"Yeah"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Err"

We both laughed like little children until his deep hypnotic voice spoke again. "But you know, you would make an amazing mum"

"And you would make an amazing dad"

"I like that word"

You both shared a kiss, your lips moved against each other making it hard to breathe. You smiled at him looking into his eyes.

"So do I"

(From here on out it's 21+)

He was now leaning over you, he hungrily kissed your lips as he reached for the zip of your dress.

"You know how hard it was to stand beside you sugar without touching you?"

He went down to kiss up your neck. You put a hand on his head feeling him work his magic.

"I know how you feel, you look amazing in your black suit"
He kissed you before going down to your legs that were already striped of their stockings and braces.

He kissed up your thigh and ran his hands up and down your legs. Making you get wet and in the mood, he striped you of your form fitting dress.

"Oh my and you were gonna get away with that. You tease me, black lace my God"

You grinned as you flipped both of you over so you were straddling his waist. "I can show you what I can do with this lace"

His blazer was thrown God knows where; seductively you undone his dress shirt buttons. You like what you saw under, his body was amazing since he was always practicing well for..... murder.

"Like what you see princess?"

"I do" you winked as you played with his belt fumbling around with it to watch Zemo get sexually starved of pleasure. You leaned down to kiss him before the belt was chucked to the floor clanging as it went.

"Now that's how I like it"
You took off Zemos trousers and began to feel his cock through his boxers, he was already hard and you teasing him relieved some of the pressure. His eyes were shut and his head was submerged into the soft duvets of the bed.

As soon as you took away his boxers his big cock sprang up and you gave him a BJ making sure you went in deep. His eyes were shut in bliss and his mouth was slightly parted letting off soft grunts and moans.

Before he could cum, he pulled you back and started to work on you. You were now naked under him as he played with you nipping at your boobs. He went down to feel your buddy and he smirked.

"Look who's already wet" he growled with his beautiful accent on display.

"Ready?"

"Yes my love"

He positioned himself so he was met with your entrance. He slowly slid himself in moaning into the missionary position. He was loving and gave you time to adjust to his length repeating "You okay?" To which you always said "I am good". When you were both warmed up and ready to go, he got faster.

Both of you were moaning messes as he kept a steady rhythm before slamming it in with such force you thought you saw stars. You both were panting heavily as you both kissed each other making So much noise you were glad that all the servants were out enjoying the event.

You came to the breaking point was you were building this sensation.

"I am gonna cum" you stuttered.

"So am I" he kept pounding into you with such speed he drew back and slammed into you again and again before he came.

When he released his seed he stayed there for a few seconds making sure you got all of it before kissing your forehead and watching as he pulled out and a big trail of fun ran down your legs.

"I can't wait to have a child with you" he kissed you on the cheek as he lay next to you trying to catch his breath.

"Same, I am hoping for a baby boy that looks just like his father"

"Well what ever the gender he\she\they will look just like us"

You both got cleaned up and ended up cuddling with each other.

"Oh yeah we have another event tomorrow"

"You know what that means"

"Another chance to try for a baby"

"Yeah, but you never know I could be pregnant from this session"

"I hope you are but another round would not hurt right?"