Mission p2

In front, stood hydra agents and Zemo.

Zemo had his gear on and a bullet proof vest. He stood watching as you made your way down. Your blue dress blowing in the wind and your heels clicking against the concrete.

Zemo pov:

She came in her dress that I got her for her birthday, she's so pretty. She shook the hands of the hydra agents and smiled introducing herself to all of them. She turned to me with a smile.

"You must be Zemo" she smiled shaking my hand.

Look I know that we had to pretend to not know each other but I just wanted her to say: babe. We had to be professional but trust me once we get on the plane it's going to be different. But still what she said did not seem warm; she had to hide our relationship.

"Pleasure working with you Dr.L\N" I said while shaking her hand.

It was soft and warm.

We boarded the plane and I stood behind her looking back at the hydra agents. They needed this done, the lab needed to be brought down. Y\N was really important to hydra but to me; she was everything.

We sat down in our seats in our private jet. We sat across from each other and looked out the window and she waved while I stayed stiff.

She was adorable but I could not tell her or cuddle her. We took off, I took her hand in mine no longer being in the sight of the hydra agents.

"I missed you yesterday" I frowned

"I missed you too. It was So hard"

"When we get into the safe house we are sharing a room"

"Agreed"

We both smiled as I pulled her over to me taking both her hands in mine kissing her neck.

(At the safe house)

We had just arrived and the place was a small apartment located inside the city. It had two rooms, one for me and one for Y\N. The inside was pretty and full of supplies.

We set our bags down, I took out my clothes and put them away while Y\N say on the bed unpacking notes.

It's been 38 hours since we have done anything romantic per say. I gotta say that dress was tempting and the stockings.

"Er hun is everything okay?"

I snapped out of it "yea- yeah" she caught me staring

I shook my head out of it and just held her for a second. I lead  her to the bed and cradled her in my arms. She looked precious and she was such a jewel.

"Hey what's all this?" She whispered

"I just want a moment before all hell breaks lose"

"I can protect myself you know" she rolled her eyes and giggled

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Yes I can."

"You remember that time when you spilt Ph1 all over yourself?"

"Yeah but that's the one time"

"Or the time you got captured. You know my mind still hasn't healed from that"

"Yeah bu-"

"Yeah but nothing. I do not want to see you bruised and beaten"

"Same to you. Best not die on me"

"I would never" I smirked

"You bes-"

I cut her off with a kiss, it got heated fast. Her hands grasped my chest as she closed her eyes into the kiss. I shifted her under me never breaking the kiss. I hovered above her And got down to her ear.

"What's my name Sugar?"

"Dadd-" She gasped as I went down to her thighs looking up at her with a smirk.

"What was that Sugar" I growled into her.

"Daddy" she moaned

"Oh sugar you have no idea what you have done to me today"

Y\N pov:

I felt a hard outline press against my thighs I gasped.

"Oh yeah tell me"

"You in that dress, the heels, the stockings and last of all that figure. You were teasing me all day you know that doll"

"Was I now" I raised an eyebrow

"Yeah now get ready for punishment"

He took off his tie and used it as a blind fold blocking the light from your eyes. You heard metal clashing together; it was his belt. He tied your hands up above your head and kissed you feverishly. He kissed down your neck as you whimpered; Zemo traced your body his hands fell at your hips. He left several love bites on your neck some darker than others.

He went back to your lips, his hands felt up your thighs moans were muffled. Panties were torn away from you but before they hit the floor he saw they were red. And they were lace.

"Fuck"

Eager he tore the rest of your clothes off and under was a matching bra. He pumped fingers into you watching as you gasped and breathed harder. The tie was ripped off and his eyes were hungry and full of lust.

"Eyes on me Sugar"

He bent down and reached your core, eating you out. You watched as he kicked his lips and licked his fingers. Through the whole ordeal you were a hot mess that he loves to toy with, the belt made continuous noise as your hands tried to grasp something.

His trousers and boxers were on the floor and up sprang his erection.

"Who do you belong to? I need words sugar"

"Daddy"

He entered and moaned into you, missionary was one of his favorites. Sweat stuck to his hair as he was pounding you at an intense speed. Your eyes were closed and your mouth was wide open moaning loudly.

He untied you and flipped you taking off your bra in the process. You were riding him as he moaned under you. You went down faster and faster and felt as he tensed.

He flipped you and was now in top arm right next to your head. His head was level with yours and you could hear all the moans and heavy breathing. His thrusts became loose before he came deep in side you moaned the loudest as he came.

He pulled out and his cum pooled by your legs and thighs. He cleaned you both up and cuddled up to you pulling him to your chest.

"Dam missions are good"

"I second that"