baby

7 hours Zemo has been at your table. 7 hours of paper work. You wondered how many missions he has ever been on but that was classified. He had to document them all so judging by the pile, he had been on quite a few.

Turning the door knob you saw Zemo; pen resting on his ear a pencil in one hand taping at the table. His hair was ruffled like he had been running hands through it all day, he played with his wedding ring and bit his lip.

Arms reached over his shoulders and hugged him. He smiled and dropped the pencil holding your arms in his and leaning into your touch.

"My love it's not healthy; Come to bed with me"

"I am nearly finished"

"I know but I want cuddles"

"So do I" he pouted.

Leaning forward you kissed his brown locks then kissed his cheek removing the pen tucked in his ear.

"Fine I'll join you"

You beamed like a child and he laughed before holding you in his arms. He rested a hand on your baby bump and smiled caressing it in circles.

"He will be here any day now sugar"

"I can't wait, I bet you any money he will have your cute button noise"

"I hope he gets your lovely eyes"

"Aww you softy"

"Yeah only for you"

Carefully he brought you up to stand with him, there was a sweet kiss before he packed up all his things and joined you in bed making sure as you slept an arm was around you making sure you and his unborn son was safe.

The next day you both worked at the desk, filling cases and putting files away. It was done much quicker and before you knew it it was all done. Only if it was that fast in your lab.

Being 9 months it was hard getting out of the chair but Zemo helped you. Kissing the back of your hand and whispering in german making you laugh.

You walked up stairs putting away all of the pens and paper clips you two used. You could hear a conversation down stairs between the butler and Zemo. You smiled, he treated him as a friend not a servant of anything less. He was a kind old man who was sweet and had two kids of his own in there late forties.

There was a short pain that rippled through your body. It stopped and then got harsher making you lean against the draw that held office supplies. Your eyes shut another pain echoed throughout your lower abdomen and back. He was coming.

You breathed in and out making sure it wasn't irregular. A few minutes passed and then you heard a pop. Water rushed down your legs. You gasped at how the pain suddenly increased.

"ZEMO!"

A few seconds later Zemo came running up the stairs.

"Y\N? which room are you in?"

"First one!" You yelled through gritted teeth.

"Sugar?"

"Sugar what happened are you alright?"

He found you leaning against the draw, the floor was wet and he went into panic. Your going into labor right now. He went over to you and ran a hand through your hair trying to sooth the pain. You smiled at how cute he was being, then another contraction hit and you shut your eyes tight.

He took out his phone and called the midwife that was specially called for you.

"Alright she said we have to get you to bed" he said taking it nice and slow into the next room taking you by the hand. Half way through the hall you felt another contraction kick in and this time it was worse. Zemo hated seeing you in pain but in a few hours all that pain would turn into joy.

By the time the midwife had arrived your contractions got worse and you ended up being cradled in Zemos arms. He kissed your forehead nd looked up to the mid wife.

"How long has it been since the first contraction?"

"An hour" he said as he took your hand in his.

"Has her water broken?"

"Yeah" he felt your hand squeeze yours trying to relive some of the pain. He looked at your painful expression and kissed your cheek.

The midwife spoke up while setting up the towels "You know it feels like you are being shot at least ten times"

He faced you with a worried glance as he knew what a bullet felt like, but ten would surely kill. His mind was in over drive.

The mid wife set up and got you into the birthing position. Another contraction hit.

"Now push" she said

The first few were okay but you still gasped at Zemos hand like it was a life line. He looked at you with a worried expression, he batted seeing you in pain. He wished he would suffer though it instead of you. If it were up to him you would never feel pain again he would take it on him self to defend you from all that pain.

A few hours passed and you were exhausted but you still kept going your screams were loud. And so much blood was already soaked into the bed sheets but from that angle Zemo could not see.

Soft cries filled the rooms and you sighed in relief. The mid wife washed the baby before Zemo cut the cord. The baby was put on your chest, you smiled and cried.

"Our sweet baby. Thank you" he kissed you on the cheek.

The midwife stayed and cleaned up Zemo said thank you and smiled. He held out son and looked at him like the most precious gem in the world. I watched through shutting eye lids.

Zemo looked back at you, you were passed out he looked worried.
He bundled his son up in blankets and went over to you. He looked pale when the midwife was folding up the blood soaked blankets. That was a lot of blood even for a birth.

"Give her a few hours she will come around"

And sure enough you did as he sat there child in hand. You woke up and peppered them both with kisses.

"Our little joy" you both said in german at the same time before laying each others heads down and looking at your son.