-1-

Life is like a book...
-October 17, 2020-

(POV: Yaomomo)
My mom had called me in for a special meeting which got me a little worried. I got dressed in a red cropped shirt with black leggings covering my stomach. Most people think "That's not what a princess should wear." Which is true for most royals, but the Creation Kingdom don't follow through those rules. I walked out of my room to be greeted by Katsuki and Izuku.

"Hey you guys, what happened?"

Bakugo and Izuku both worked in the castle but in this kingdom they all treated eachother as family. That's when I noticed the two holding hands.

"You both seem very comfortable with eachother dont you think?"

I say trying to cover up my smirk. It's obvious the two boys liked eachother and it was talked about around the castle. I'm sure they are both dating, but I don't pry in. I just tease them once in a while. I saw them both stare into each other's eyes before taking their hands back. There was an obvious blush on both of their faces but Katsuki tried to cover it up with his anger.

"Shut the fuck up Yaomomo"

Bakugo said with a bright red face. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight. I wanted to tease them a little more, but I remembered I had somewhere to be.

"I would love to continue this conversation but I got a meeting to-"

"That's why we're here dumbass"

"What Kachaan meant was that you have to wear your ball gown and tiara today because we have a special guest."

On cue Uraraka ran in out of breath.

"So-Sorry rus-rushing"

"Yea uraraka breathe, I'm guessing your here to help me with my clothes."

"Mhm the Queen sent me, so now you two lovebirds go make out somewhere while I get her ready."

You could hear Katsuki yelling through the door while Izuku was trying to calm him down. Uraraka and I laughed just hearing the two. Uraraka then walked over to my closet rummaging through trying to find something for me to wear. She picked out an incredible strapless red dress with a matching tiara and dazzling crimson gemstones.

I quickly changed with Urarakas help. It's not easy putting on a ball gown. I rushed over to the meeting room to see none other than Endeavor Todoroki. I've heard many negative comments about him. The one thing that stuck out was the fact he threw his own son Dabi, in a dungeon for a reason that's not known.

But no matter the reasoning, he shouldn't go to that extent. The scowl was visible on my face just seeing his fierce red eyes. My mother was beside him sadness taking over her features. I didn't like this man at all but I'm still royalty and should treat him with respect.

"Hello, King Todoroki."

The man didn't even respond. He stared into my eyes then placed a wicked smile on his face and walked out of the meeting room. As soon as he left my mother dropped to her knees, I ran over to her worried. She didn't speak but her quiet sobs were still visible. She handed me a file with the cover title "Momo Todoroki."

I quickly opened the folder to find many sheets of paper confirming a marriage with Shoto Todoroki. Tears rolled down my cheek trying my best to finish reading the document, my vision slowly becoming blurry. I don't want to be married, I'm only 19. I don't want to leave Bakugo, Izuku, Uraraka, Mother. I don't want to even leave this kingdom. I know once I leave I'll be forced into becoming a "true" princess.

I don't want to let others have control over me, but there's nothing I can do. The papers are signed and a divorce would give a horrible reputation for our kingdom. My arranged marriage will be held on December 25. I have two months before I let go of my lovely life, or so I thought. My mother started to speak, her voice cracking in between words.

"Mo-momo your lea-leaving tomorrow, I'm so-sorry"

My mother said chocking back tears. I couldn't bare to see her this way, I felt myself slowly loosing consciousness falling back onto the floor with my face covered in tears.

-Sorry for the short chapter-
- Published: 12:15 AM, May 16-
- 738 words-