-3-

Yaomomo POV
I look up to see a bi-colored hair man, worry taking over his features. I looked back down to see myself in a breath taking dress. I've never owned something this beautiful. The man didn't move closer, and stayed there staring down at me. I took it as a sign to leave immediately. I rushed saout the platinum door, running as my life depended on it. I could hear yelling behind me, as I decided to throw my heels in a hurry.

"Wait Princess, Stop!"

"No, Get away from me. Someone help me!"

I could hear the feminine voice calling after me, but I still didn't stop. I have no idea where I am, neither do I know anyone here. Someone got a grip on my shoulder, I turned around to see no one else is here in the room with me. I was alone, I dropped to my knees. Holding back tears, I hear a calming voice.

"Ur-Uraraka?"

"Look at yourself, you disgusting pig. Princesses don't cry, sit up straight. Your dress is stained in tears, ungrateful for how much it cost. How dare you, you don't deserve your crown."

I was astonished by what she said. It didn't make sense, she never acted this brutal. I watched her walk into the darkness, not even glancing back at me. I could hear whispering, I looked around to see that I was still alone.

"Look at her, Ugh someone clean her up."
"She doesn't even act as if she was a princess."
"I've never met such a disrespectful royal."

"Stop, Stop, STOP"

I screamed frantically looking around to see who's speaking. I had a grip on my hair, banging my head against the black floor. The whispering wouldn't stop, insults were thrown at me in every direction. Until it all stopped, the only sounds that could be heard were upcoming footsteps. I look up to see the same man from earlier.

"Get away from me. Now."

I say venom sneering from my every word. I wouldn't let any man ever control me.

"And why would I do that sweetie?"

The room suddenly was filled with mirrors in every direction. The man wasn't in the reflection as if he was a ghost. I looked into my reflection and gaped at it.

"All your makeup is smeared, your dress stained, hair pulled out, every insult ever told to you written all over your skin. Let me help you."

My entire body went numb, the frightened expression staying frozen. The man kneeled down, both of our eyes staring into each other's. His blue and grey eyes pierced into my soul, and left a hole in my heart. He clenched my jaw and rested his face near my ear, his breath smelling like peppermint. Two words escaped his mouth that left we shocked.

"Wake up"

-Short chapter since its the beginning of summer-
-June 13, 2021-
-4:00 pm-
-491 words-