☆ 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 ☆

It hurts me to write this bc I know a few ppl were waiting for the next chapter, but I'm discontinuing "Lights, Camera, Action"

I think everyone saw this coming, but neither I or @-natalieeee want to continue writing this book anymore, as we've lost the passion for it and left the fandom long time back.

I've been on a writer's block and I no longer feel the motivation on continue this book (for about a year so). But I think at this point it was kinda obvious by the months of hiatus lol. Continuing this book felt more like a burden and a chore, and it was difficult for me to continue the book by myself. School also will be starting soon, and I'll be getting busy again, I won't have much time to do updates either.

I feel so bad for leaving you guys hanging and this book without an explanation, but I thought it would be even worse and unfair if I just completely left, and y'all were still waiting for the next chapter.

I remember first writing and seeing so much potential for this book, with so many ideas, but I just don't have the urge to finish it anymore, as there's almost 30-ish chapters left, and usually in the chapters there's around 2000-ish words.

Writing this book was a crazy journey filled with so much love and positivity that we'd have never expected! I've improved so much as writer and feel we've accomplished a lot!

I'd like to thank you all so much for your continous support and comments bc they always made us laugh and made our days a lot better! (:

I'd also like to thank all readers, (especially the og's) and thank you for staying with us this entire time (and almost all 50 chapters), eagerly waiting for the next chapter! 

It's sad we couldn't finish this story together, but I will be leaving this book up though, incase anyone wants to read it. (:

If you still want to be in touch, I'll be active on my main account! <3

Logging in for the last time, you know you love me. Yours truly, xoxo -R

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION