☆ 𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍 ☆

Real life!

"I can't believe we're finally here!" Annie exclaimed to her best friend Kenzie and hugged her.

"I know right! It was so tiring sitting next to Carson, all he did the whole ride was talk about Taylor Swift, and watched her documentaries and her Reputation Stadium Tour," Kenzie said while laughing and shaking her head.

Carson rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Hey! You exactly weren't that fun to sit beside either,"

He put his hands over his heart, "Oh Carson, what is Johnny going to think of me? I'm so nervous to meet him! I love him so much, it's going to break my fragile and delicate heart if he doesn't like me back! What if he doesn't like brunettes?! You know what? I'm going to dye my hair blonde just to be on the safe side! Since you're so amazing at giving advice Carson, please tell me what I should do!" Carson mocked.

Kenzie went red and punched Carson's arm. "Pfft, that's not what happened at all." She rolled her eyes in annoyance.

Carson pat Kenzie's head, "Keep telling that to yourself, hun!"

Hayden just stared at the three of them, "Yes, let's just pretend I don't exist."

Annie laughed, "Don't worry, we love you too Hayden,"

"And by that Annie, you mean you love Hayden," Carson snickered while Kenzie high-fived him.

Before Annie could say argue back and protest, Hayden put his arm around Annie, while she blushed profusely, and Kenzie just smirked. "Anyways, sizzling rays of sunshine let's go get our bags, and meet up with the others at the beach house," Hayden said, while Annie stared at him with confusion.

"And I thought you would lose your cringey jokes by the end of the flight," Carson said shaking his head.

"I'm just gonna ignore you just said that Hayden, but yeah, sounds good with me!" Kenzie nodded, excited to meet her new found bestfriends.

"I thought the rest weren't arriving until tomorrow?" Carson asked Hayden.

"No, Lauren and Johnny are coming tomorrow, but Nadia and Brynn are already there!" Hayden replied.

"Oh." Kenzie said disappointed.

"Kenzie, you do realize that there are other- you know what? Nevermind," Annie shook her head.

"No, Annie what were you gonna say?" Kenzie asked inquisitive.

"It doesn't matter, it wasn't important anyway," Annie just smiled.

"Okay then," Kenzie said.

"Okay, since you guys were absolutely no help with the bags, and were busy gossiping, Hayden and I got the bags ourselves," Carson replied annoyed.

"Aren't you guys going to say something? Perhaps an appreciation of gratitude?" Hayden asked.

"Yeah, you're welcome!" Kenzie giddily replied.

Carson rolled his eyes, while the two girls skipped through exit of the airport.

"So, are we calling a cab or what?" Kenzie asked.

"Nope, even better. We're driving this," Hayden held the keys to a brand new black Mercedes.

Annie stared at the car in awe, "Ooh! Can I drive? Pretty please?"

"Yeah, that's never gonna happen. You'd probably crash the car and make us all land up in the hospital," Carson rolled his eyes.

"Oh, shut up Carson! You're probably even a worse driver than I am! Right Kenzie?" Annie replied and looked at Kenzie.