The Break up

Dixie's POV : Mine and Griffin's relationship was going great even though we weren't spending much time together. He would always be at meetings he said but that didn't bother me so I jus hung out with Noah and Curtis aka the nuggies. Then one day I went to surprise Griffin since I knew he must be hungry so I got him his favorite restaurant and went to sway to give it to him only to find not only was he alone...

Griffin's POV : Lately I have been telling Dixie that I had a lot of meetings but really I was jus having random hook ups even though I was with Dixie for 3 months she was still a virgin but she said she wanted to lose it when she was ready so I said ok. But inside I was livid. So today she said she would jus hang out with Noah and Curtis as usual. But when I was " talking "to the hookup someone walked into my bedroom door. It was a very angry and upset Dixie.

Dixie :Fuck you Griffin we are over and if you ever talk or touch me again you will regret it.

Griffin: O really you will come crawling back to me one way or another Dixie D'amelio.

Dixie's POV : I was so upset right when I walked out of Griffin's room I slid down the wall balling my eyes out. Jus then did I here a door open it was all of the rest of sway and their girlfriends. They looked like they had a good time cos they came back laughing hysterically but quickly stopped and ran to me once Noah saw me.

Noah POV : All of sway had jus gone to boa for dinner and we were all laughing so hard because Bryce got really drunk and tried to do a 360 on a skateboard but ended up falling right off. So we all were having a great time that was until I heard someone crying I looked down to see Dixie balling her eyes out my heart dropped and we all ran to her.

Noah: Dix what happened.

Dixie:G g Griffin c cheated o o on my m me.

By now Dixie was crying hysterically as all the girls and Noah tried to calm her down. Soon after Griffin came out of his room only in his boxers.

Griffin:Can somebody shut this bitch up.

After hearing this Dixie runs up to Noah's room the girls following her

Noah:How the fuck could u say that when u are literally cheating on her right now