bye bye mr griffin johnson

Griffin storms in angry as hell.Noah stands in front of dixie while she holds onto his arm . Griffin goes to grab dixie but little does he know noah has a weapon . 

Noah POV

Griffin goes to go grab my baby so shove him away and ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... take out my gun.

Dixies eyes widen but then a smirk takes over her face . She comes over and takes the gun out of my hands and points at griffin . He looks like he is gonna shit himself this is fucking hilarious .

Dixie : [talking calmly] you little piece of shit 

She then shoots him in between the two eyes.  She dropped the gun smiling and ran back up to me. kissing her i scoop her up in my arms .

sorry yet another short chapter but my friend eireann requested this that is sat right next to me in coding so peace .