CHAPTER 1

Hey guys, I am here again with a New Winterwidow story. It is an ABO verse.
And in this story they never meet before in Red room.

She watches him carefully as he continues to punch the bag. The rippling muscles appear each time his fist connects with the punching bag. She can smell his natural scent throughout the training room. Everything about him just screams Alpha. He is the perfect definition of what an Alpha should be: Strong, fast, smart and protective.

Everyone thought that he is at least a beta but When the time came he had the body language of an Alpha and commanded everyone around him. Thor Tony and steve were Alphas while Clint and Bruce were Betas. Natasha would be  considered a beta but in reality she wasn't she was an Omega but her natural scent was mixed with the suppressants the red room gave her.

She always took drugs to keep her heat at bae. The only people knew the truth were Fury, Coulson, Clint. Hydra was controlling him. But he won the respect of his fellow alphas after several missions SHIELD sent him. Something about James attracted her. He was an Alpha but he was very kind towards Betas and surprisingly Omegas. Sure Omegas were treated a lot better these days but he went out to help protect the omegas.

One thing was for sure that Natasha found herself attracted to his scent, the scent of mountain and pine trees but there was a distinct scent that she had never smelled before throughout her entire life. Alarms went off in her head to keep an eye out on James because she never smelled anyone like him before.

The moment Natasha left Bucky knew she was watching him. From the moment they met she always kept a close eye on him. The ex- HYDRA assassin knew that he wouldn't last long hiding a secret that he kept and he thank the heavens that there were specialty drugs to keep that side of him suppressed. Bucky wasn't sure that what would happen if people will  found out about his secret but he tried his best to hide it. Though it was hard at the moment when he met Natasha years ago. How her scent made his inner Alpha growl in delight, pawing at him to mark, knot, and mate with her. For some reason she gave off a scent of beta but it was mixed with something... more delightful.

During the years they partnered up, he grow more acquainted with her scent and didn't hear his Alpha side yelling at him. Still there were times he couldn't help but want to fuck her, especially when she wore that catsuit of hers and she had to lean down showing her succulent ass. Bucky always had a time keeping his Alpha side at bay especially when he tried to surface the way some of other Alpha agents looked at her. The beast within him growled and clawed at him telling him to rip their heads apart but Bucky knew better. He lived during a year where Omegas were treated badly, and whether or not Natasha was an Omega he wouldn't treat her like some sort of trophy to be fought over.

He let out several grunts as he started to pound at the bag as Natasha's scent lingered in the training room. Bucky knew she must have been working out. The smell of her scent aroused him and wanted nothing more than to pin her against the walls and fuck her. He decided to take out the frustrations out on the bag and with a few powerful punches one more swing and it was thrown against the walls and broke open allowing the sand to spill out.

"You smell like you need a good fuck with an Omega" turning around he spotted Tony leaning against a weight machine. "Dude you obviously hadn't had a good lay in years"

The soldier narrowed his eyes at his fellow Alpha.
"That's because I have never fucked an Omega before"

"Woah not even a beta?" The brunette didn't respond.
"Holy shit we gotta fixed that right now. I know a place where you can fuck any Omega or Beta you want"

The soldier let out a low growl.
"I don't want some random hookup Tony"

"Look Bucky it is normal for Alphas to do this sort of thing before they meet their Omegas who they are supposed to bond with. I did that a lot before I met with pepper"

"Thanks Tony but no thanks"

"Such a boy scout. Whatever if you change your mind give me a holler" And with that the rich genius left Bucky alone.

***********************************

Bucky let out a low groan as the warm water hit his skin as he showered on his floor. Tony had created his all fellow teammates their own floors giving them total privacy.

The thing is that he didn't want any random omega he wanted his omega, the one who called out to him. Whose body and scent beckoned him to take them and carry his pups. Bucky  closed his eyes as he allowed his mind to wander, his imagination went off as he pictured his name spilling out from a pair of luscious red lips. Beafutiful supple breasts. Nail digging into his back as he fucked her. Curvaceous hips moving against him and dark jaded eyes looking at him. Locks of fiery red hair spilled out on his bed.

"Talia" he breathed out "Oh fuck" Bucky quickly shook his head trying to get rid of the explicit images in his head. What was even worse is he looked down and spotted his metal arm wrapped around his cock and his sperm coating against the walls.
"Fuck I can't believe I just did that" he laid his head against walls.

He couldn't believe that he fantasized about Natasha romanoff. A woman whose skills personality he admired. And just like that he reduced her to nothing more than a sexual object.

"Fucking Alpha side" he cursed his inner side.

Cleaning his mess and finishing his shower. Bucky walked to his room and his eyes widened at what he saw .
Sitting on his bed cross legged wearing skinny jeans and a white shirt was none other than Natasha.

"Nat?" He clutched the towel in his hand a little tighter.
"W-what are you doing here?"

Her eyes scanned his muscular body and his glistening metal arm, which obviously screamed Alpha and grinned "I am sure plenty of Omegas lined up to carry your pups"

He kept his face blank and tried not to show how nervous he was. "Thanks, I guess" He shuffled and walked towards his drawers. One hand still on his towel while the other searched for a pair of briefs.

"So what brings you to my floor" he turned with a confused look.
"And how did you even get in my suite"

Natasha smiled at him "Oh James I am a spy, hacking is what I do best. Besides  we have a mission in five hours"

"Um okay" Bucky turned around and find a pair of dark blue briefs. Before putting them on he turned around.
"Do you think you can leave?"

"Aw James I am hurt,dont want me to see the goods?" His face burned in embarrassment.  "Relax, I will see you in a bit" She waved at him and left his room.

The soldier let out a sigh and was thankful that Nat didn't hear him masturbating in the bathroom. He wouldn't know what he would do if she find out about fantasizing her.

"Jesus Barnes this is a woman you admire and could kill you with only her thumb" He couldn't help his Alpha biology at times. "If Natalia found out she did hang me by my balls or worse cut them off" Bucky shuddered at the thought and went back to picking out his clothes before heading towards the debriefing room in the tower.

Hey guys, tell me how was the chapter. I will update soon. Until then

Bye 😁