CHAPTER 4

At the current moment Natasha was furious at the brunette Alpha. He had no right to tell her what to do. Just because he was their teammate and leader didn't mean shit to her.

But the way he looked back at her before she was going to fight back his eyes gave a silent command. That was what caused the omega within her to obey him. What she didn't understand was why Bucky acted this way, why he went rampage and ended up killing all those men.

For some reason it excited her. Made her feel safe. But even she was curious why he acted in such a violent way.

"You okay?" Looking up she was met with Clint's worried eyes. "You seem a bit out of it"

She shrugged her shoulders "I don't know Clint today just seems so messed up. They were currently sitting on the couch on her floor. She needed answers to what just happened
"I mean I tell Ja-bucky to back off and he just comes despite my orders"

"Well it's his job Nat"

The spy glared at her friend. "That I need to be protected every time? He needs to know I can take care of myself"

"Surely, it is out of character of him being overprotective, even though it was protecting his teammate it was still messed up"

"You don't think Bucky could be hiding something?"

Clint just shrugged "I don't know I mean it's kind of seems like an Alpha trait, you know being protective"

"Yeah well I haven't seen him being that protective"

The archer grinned at her "Maybe because he got a sample of your omega scent"

Nat threw a pillow at him from the couch "Ass!"

"Hey I am just saying"

Bucky continued to swing at the punching bag in gym. Trying to get the images out of his head, the screams of those men he just killed.

Instincts told to protect her kill anyone that would cause her harm.
Taking a deep breath Bucky calmed himself and stopped punching the bag. He thought he had suppresed that side of him a long time ago. Bucky shook his head as he began to see the images through his head.

Blood dripping everywhere

The sounds of growls and snarls

Howls of pain ringing through

Pain surging through his body

An inhuman scream began to rippling through his throat.

Without even realizing it he threw a last powerful punch at the bag causing it to break from its chains he composed himself. No one knows apart from Fury what he did in previous years.

Instincts were hard to control especially when he smelled Nat's blood in air. They screamed out to him, protect her, kill those who had harm her.

Nat was a beta her scent shouldn't have called his instinctive alpha side. For some reason her scent had been fogging his mind lately. Images of him fucking her, knotting her and getting her pregnant would pop into his head .

He would try to get those image out of his head knowing betas couldn't get pregnant, but there was something different about her scent. It was almost as if her true scent was of an omega. Just thinking of the fact caused him to growl. If Nat was truly an omega then things would become a lot more complicated for him.