CHAPTER 2

If this was any other mission Bucky would have totally fine with it. Taking down HYDRA and other organizations that follwed their footsteps. But this mission was completely different and he wasn't all too happy with it. If if was any other omega he would have been fine with. But it wasn't fine and he was opposite of fine.

He was outraged.

The moment he saw the dress Nat was wearing for this undercover mission, his inner Alpha started pawing at him. Bucky saw how the dress showed off her curves and the small dip between her breasts, and a slit that showed off her legs. All he wanted to do was to take her back to the van and fuck her.

He knew that he couldn't jeopardize this mission but he couldn't fight his insects as well. It sucked because Bucky had to suppress his Alpha side in order to keep this mission a secret.
So he drank up his whiskey and ordered another one. Still he didn't like the looks she got from the moment when she entered the room as she turned the head of many Alphas in the room alongside her target.

Bucky watched the hefty Alpha from his spot sitting on the lounge with a few Omegas and Betas hanging off his shoulders. He tried to suppress the growl that threatened to escape his throat as he watched their target take an extreme interest towards Nat. Carefully the Super soldier watched as she sat at the bar and a few seats away from him.

Bucky had his back against the bar so he pretended to watch the other party goers while Nat ordered her drink. Out of all missions this one just had to be about getting information from a drug cartel.

***********************************

"So what can I get you today miss?" The bartender smiled at the red head.

"I will take a shot of vodka"

"Yes miss" He nodded.

"Vodka, didn't think you were much of a heavy drinker" a voice called out to her. She turned her head at her target and smiled. "So what are you miss, A Beta or" he sniffed her neck "an omega" he whispered huskily into her ear.

Nat giggled and caressed his neck "I can be whoever you want me to be"

He pulled back with a grin on his face
"Damn aren't you a sweet thing. Name's Edward Colman" He placed one of his grubby arms on her shoulders.
"How about you come with me and I will show you what a real Alpha is made of?"

"Oh eddie I did like that" she purred causing him to grin more. "All other alphas I have been with haven't bern able to satisfy me"

"Well then sweetie I can satisfy any need you want"

He took the red head by the arm and guided her upstairs. Looking over shoulder she gave him a signal that the trap had been set. He gave a slight nod and spoke to Tony clint and steve over the comms that she had snagged the target and to wait for her signal.
Still despite being a mission he felt total rage right now.

All the other Alphas I have been with haven't been able to satisfy me.

The whole one line Nat said to their target made his inner Alpha growl and snarl. He gripped the drink so tight that he had to calm himself before he broke the glass and made a sight out himself. It was just as common for Omegas to sleep around as long as they were using protection. Still that one line Nat said was like a challange to him. He knew he wasn't like other Alphas and, he was special and he knew he could show Nat what a real Alpha is made of.

Bucky ended up having his drink finished and signaled the bartender for another.

***********************************