Chapter 1

<A.N> So, due to popular demand-NOT KIDDING-I have written the sequel to That Gilbert Girl. I was going to upload earlier, as I told a good friend:), but I had no WiFi!!! Waaa!!! :'( But I'm Back!)

(Random Applause)

So, enjoy, tell me what you think, and if you like it, please tell me so. :)

OH! Before I forget, I had to say-okay, I'm going to seem like a bragger-I died my hair purple. Cx. But it turned out ombre...I don't...I don't even know. Oh, my hands are purple. .-.

And </A.N.> (BTW, that means end...Code stuff...)

________________

"It's good that you're staying," Damon says as I stand from the bars stool.

I raise a brow at him and ask, "oh yeah? Why's that?"

"Just glad."

I laugh and say, "great. thanks for the drinks Damon."

I walk away from the bar and make my way out the door. I can smell vampires all around me, they must me newbies. They don't look fit, or ready, enough to be vampires. Yet again, who would ever be prepared?

It's absurd, no one can imagine how someone feels after waking up and finding out you're in transition to a monster. I can, I've been through it, it's something I never thought would happen to me, yet it did.

Elijah killed me, sure, but I forgive him, something I now wouldn't do because it was pointless. How the hell could I have forgiven him?

"I'd rather be dead," I said out loud, gaining the attention of some close passerby's. "I meant it as a joke."

They don't just turn their heads as I hope they would, so I just walk away. People really couldn't take a joke, something that was crude, which I loved.

I shake my head and continue walking. Incompetent morons.

I couldn't go home, why would a random stranger show up at the Gilbert's home without warning? It would be weird, besides, I don't look like my old self much. Maybe my structure, but my face is definitely different. I wear a lot of makeup to mask myself, I hate makeup though, it's so annoying to put on and remove each day.

The one place I could go was to a motel, an inn, Mystic Falls' Inn, it wasn't the best, but it would do for a while.

I walk back to my car and instantly make my way to the Inn. The Inn is basically an expensive cozy good for nothing pair of 1-floor buildings, it isn't exactly 5 star, heck, not even a 4 star, but it should do for a little.

I really have to buy a house, it's good that I can use compulsion because I don't plan on spending a dime when I do but a house.

"Here are your keys, enjoy."

I take the keys and shoot a sour smile.

I locate my room and instantly lock myself in not wanting to be disturbed by anyone, especially the stupid cleaner.

I've just come back and have already gotten a love confession from Damon, it reminds me of the time when I confessed my love to Elijah, yet I hadn't felt so dull then. Damon's confession definitely shocked me, never had I thought he would have held such feelings for me, it seemed he was always after Elena.

Hopefully, I get to spend time with both Elijah and Damon.

Speaking about Elijah, I've got to get ready for the Mikaelson's "reunion" which I'm actually looking forward to, you know, especially if I see my sister and brother. I'm sure that by now they've brought him back to life.