Chapter 6

As I walked the small stairs up to my house, I turned to Elena, Damon, Stefan and Jeremy and said, "you guys can come in."

The nodded, and Elena hugged Jeremy as they walked in through my front doors.

"You have a very nice house, hopefully Jeremy will be comfortable here," Elena said.

"He'll be fine. As long as I don't invite anyone in but you guys, then we'll be fine."

Damon looks around and says, "you shouldn't dare invite the Mikaelson's in, especially Kol and Klaus, they will try to get Jeremy and use him as a bargain chip to get Elena. I don't even know what they want with her anymore."

"Yeah, what about Elijah?" I asked suspiciously.

Last time I checked, Elijah wasn't a dangerous person at all, in fact, he was probably the most caring vampire that has ever roamed the Earth. He wouldn't harm Jeremy, and even so, I wouldn't care.

"He might not seem dangerous, but he prefers family over friends," Stefan told me. I nodded and said, "right."

Elena, who I didn't know had even left my house, walked in through the front doors and dropped a heavy looking bag on the floor. Stefan quickly grabbed the bag and carried for her and placed it on one of my couches. Jeremy stared at the bag, but had yet to say anything, well at least to me. Was I really that intimidating? Or did I just look so much to him like Gemma?

"This is Jeremy's clothes. We should be leaving, we want to see in Bonnie can place a wall spell on this home so you two will be safe." Elena smiles Jeremy and walks to him. She embraces him and quietly says, "I love you."

Jeremy nods and Elena lets go of him and leaves with Damon and Stefan. I still couldn't believe Stefan could be around those two, they were love sick puppies that annoyed the living hell out of me. They weren't even together but I wonder if Damon would like to kiss Gemma once more.

"So, I've set your room up on the last one away from all doors and well, there's food, water. And this is your house as of now. I've told my landlord to put you on the lease as well, but you won't pay anything. Don't worry. And-" Jeremy nods and walks upstairs.

Bastard didn't even let me finish the damn sentence. I shake my head and walk up the stairs to my room and hear a door slam from the last room. He really did not want to talk to me, it seemed he just doesn't trust me yet and I need to gain his trust. I can't do much as of now. I lock my door and throw myself on my bed. My mind is running wild with thoughts and I soon find myself dozing off.

*****

When I wake up I make my way to Jeremy's room and knock. I hear the door unlock and I take it as a sign of 'come in.' I see Jeremy sitting on his desk chair writing in what seems like a notebook. He doesn't look up at me but I still say, "I'm going out downtown. I haven't been out in quite a while. The house phone is next to your bed if you need to call me. Just press pound and 1."

He nods but doesn't answer. I leave the room and roll my eyes. What a brat. We've all been dead at least once and he's died more times when he had the Gilbert ring, so I don't see what the problem is now. Maybe it's the fact that I had killed him and he has that memory, but not my problem at all. I go downstairs and out the front door making sure to lock it. I need to tell Kol not to even bother going to my house, everyone would then know I had lied.

I drive all the way downtown and park my car behind the Mystic Grill and get off. I get my cell phone out and look through my contacts. I stop at Damon's name and press call.

"Crystal? Everything alright?"

"Yeah, um, just needed a drinking buddy down here at the Grill," I say locking my car door.

"Well you're in luck, I was just about to make my way over there. I'll see you inside."

He hangs up and I grin. Maybe Crystal will get to finally experience Damon Salvatore in action. I make my way inside the Grill and sit at the bar in the same stool I sat in when I first met Damon. I still remember that day clearly. I wait a few more minutes when I finally pick up Damon's scent. His scent gets stronger and soon I feel hands over my eyes.

"I wonder who that could be."

"A handsome guy."

To make him mad, I said, "hm, Elijah Mikaelson?"

Damon's hands come off my eyes and I turn to him. He is a wearing an irritated look on him and I laugh.

"I'm kidding."

"Better."

He takes a seat next to me and for once I am glad that he is here. First time, but Damon always made me feel happy and free which is why I slept with him despite being with Elijah. We spend about two hours just talking, laughing and drinking. When the clock hits 12, we make our way outside. We're not drunk, not at all, we can handle it.

"So...what now?"

"Well I'm going home and so are you."

"Yeah..."

I look into Damon's eyes and lean in close. He does the same and our lips are now just centimeters from each other's. I press my lips further and now they're touching. Our lips move against each other's' and I find myself pressed against the wall. He travels kisses on my neck then to the further back of it. My lips are close to his neck and his scent is so strong I couldn't hold myself back. My fangs come out and I bite down on his neck I had forgotten how he tasted, but soon that please is gone when I'm pushed off him

"What the hell?" he asks.

I lick the side of my lips for any remaining blood and my fangs hide themselves. Damon is holding his neck, but it soon heals and all he has now are slight blood stains.

"Did you just bite me?"

I laugh a mischievous laugh and nod. "I'm sorry, I honestly thought I could resist, but I couldn't Damon. I'm actually quite surprised you never found out it was me."

He seems stunned but say, "Gemma."

"Yes, me, Gemma Gilbert. The girl you thought was weak but now is stronger than anything. Damon, I missed you," I admitted.

I had to let Damon know it was me.

"But how, you smell human!"

"Damon, I know many people. I met a witch that helped me hide my vampire scent and replace it with a human one. I couldn't risk coming back here with everyone knowing I was Gemma, they would have my neck especially Elena. But I'm not here to kill her, no, I'm here to get Jeremy's trust. So he can be with me, his sister."

Damon shakes his head, "but then I told you-"

"You told me you loved me, and I don't have a problem with it. Damon, I always knew there was something special about you I loved, and that was you. I didn't want to lose you."

"Who else knows about you?" he asked sounding cautious.

"Kol and Nik, and now yourself."

"What about Elijah?"

"No! And he won't know. I couldn't hurt him like that Damon, you have to understand I wanted you to know because I trust you. I trust you that you will help keep this secret. It could ruin your relationship with Elena, but you'll have me," I told him caressing his cheek.

Although I had told Damon, that didn't mean I would tell Elijah either.

"I can't do that Gemma, I love her."

Anger filled within me, and I snapped his neck. He fell limp to the ground and I shoved him in the front seat of my car. There was only one person who could help me now and that was Kol.

_____________

Finally Gemma tells him. Gemma is seriously freaking sexiness in a body.

So Kol, right now, is the only person Gemma actually looks forward to trusting and seeing.

Hm, I need ship names, any help? J