Chapter 4

Hi :)

(Ashely's Pov)

"Ha ha funny now let's get laser tagging!" Luke yelled as everyone rushed inside.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ready, Set, Go!" The person who worked there yelled. I rushed away from everyone there where teams and like normal, Girls V.S Guys.

"Calum what the fuck! I'm on your team!" Michael yelled.

"Sorry I was just seeing if it worked!" Calum said loudly back. I snickered and hid behind a wall, I had Nadya with me, cause we split into twos.

"I'm gonna check Ok?" I whispered. She nodded. I peaked around the corner and saw Luke and Ashton walking around near us, and I had a perfect shot. I signalled Nadya to follow and I quickly moved so I could shoot and shot them both down. We bolted it past them smiling and hid in a little space that was basically out of sight. The only reason we found it was because I hit my foot on it.

"Natalie and Genevieve are down there and Ashely and Nadya are some where over here" Some one whispered near our hide out. Nadya took a quick peak and made a M and C with her fingers, meaning it was Michael and Calum.

"Hey guys we can't find any of the girls. Ashely and Nadya shot us then got away before we could follow" Another voice said. I smiled and Nadya. All four in one. Nadya and I nodded at each other. We jumped out and yelled 'HIYAH! And shot them all down. I quicker ran past them and split up with Nadya.

"Times Up!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
(Luke's Pov)

Everyone met up to see what the score was. We already knew that the girls would win. I mean we let them win.

"Girls win. Ashely with the best, Luke with the least" the guys said before we all left. I pouted.

"Aw don't worry Lukey. Your still the best to me" Ashely said from beside me.