Chapter 10

(Ashely's Pov)

"Hey Ashely?" Luke called through the house.

"Yes" I called from the living room

"Did you hear about Calum and Ashton breaking up with Nadya and Genevieve?" He asked walking into the living room and sitting beside me in the couch.

"No... why?"

"I have no idea. But is it okay if boys come over for dinner?"

"Yea sure as long as we have pizza for dinner" I said smiling. Luke smiled back at me then kissed my forehead

"No wonder I love you so much" he sighed before standing up and quickly texted the boys to bring pizza then throwing his phone on the couch and picking me up bridal style.

"Lukeeee.. put me down" I groaned.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p'. I just glared up at him as he carried me around the house.

"Luke"

"No"

"Yes"

"Nope"

"Come on-"

"No" I groan, putting my head on his chest.

"Where are you even carrying me to?"

"No where in general" he said smirking, then opened the back door.

"Luke don't you dare!" I said struggling to get out of his grip. thank god my phone is inside.

"Oh but I want to. so very bad" he fake pouted.

" Luke I swear-"

"Bye Ashely!" he yelled then swung me forward and into our pool.

"Lucas. Robert. Hemmings!!!" I yelled. He just smirked at me.

"Come here for a second" I said slyly.

"Yea.. No"

"But don't you want a kiss?"

"God Ashely. Why do you do this to me?" He sighed but walked over to the side of the pool.

Stupid.

He bent down and leaned over to kiss me. I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him in then rushed out of the pool.

"ASHELY!!!!" He screamed as I ran into the house laughing. I ran into our room grabbing some clothes, running to the bathroom and locking the door.

I changed quickly and heard the front door open.

"We're here!!!" I sighed in relief. I quietly unlocked the door and slipped out and ran down to the boys.

"Hi guys!" I smiled at them and gave them all a hug.

"Hey where's Luke?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know.." I said. And if on cue Luke walking into the room. Shirtless. I did not slightly gape at him. Nope. not at all. I hid behind Ashton.

"Hey! Luke! We where just talking about you!" Calum said handing Luke the pizza boxes.

----------------------------------------
( At dinner)

"Guys Calum and I have something to tell you" Ashton said putting his pizza down on his plate. He lifted Calum's and his intertwined hands.

"Calum and I are dating"