19 -FAMILY FRIENDS

Playlist-Bad bunny ft Sech-Ignorantes

OMNISCIENT

Abuja, Nigeria

Two weeks later

In a pink-colored room, a beautiful girl slept soundly on the bed with her lips pouted, she was murmuring incoherent words when suddenly, her phone buzzed. She slothfully awoke and grabbed her phone from the nightstand, she didn't even check the caller ID before answering.

"Who are you to interrupt my beauty sleep?" She asked groggily.

"It's me, Hammad," answered Hammad calmly while stifling a laugh.

"Oh! I'm extremely sorry Ya Muhammad, I never knew," Fatima exclaimed embarrassedly, all traces of sleep disappeared after hearing his voice.

"Never mind. Sorry for disrupting your sleep, we'll talk later," Hammad retorted with a soft chuckle.

"No wait, I'm fully awake now," She blushed shyly.

"Alright then, how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good," She shyly retorted.

"Fatima, let me just get straight to the point," Hammad sighed, you could sense the nervousness in his voice.

"All ears," She replied even though deep down, the curiosity has consumed her entire being.

"Can we be friends?" He questioned in a barely audible voice.

"Sure," Fatima subconsciously danced. What? Her long-time crush just asked her to be his friend, nothing could be more delightful than that.

"Thank you so much, Fatima, I'm extremely grateful," He enthusiastically thanked her. A wide smile appeared on his handsome face, he felt as though his prayer has just been answered.

"Never mind, Ya Muhammad," She responded.

"Please, feel free to call me Hammad," an ecstatic Hammad said.

"Alright, but please I have one request," Fatima said, her expression contorted to that filled with worry after remembering her biggest obstacle.

"What's that?" He asked after detecting the sadness in her voice.

"Please don't let Ya Ahmad find out about this," She nervously talked.

"I was about to say just that," Hammad responded and they laughed it off, the two know better than anyone how protective Ahmad is towards his sisters.

"Let me go and take a shower," Fatima excused herself.

They said their goodbyes and ended the call. Fatima kept her phone on the nightstand and danced her way to the bathroom like a wacko. Her hair was flying in different directions and the stolen oversized hoodie made her look smaller.

Having a personal relationship with Hammad has always been her dream. Friendship alone is more than enough for her to make things work between them, she has come a long way.