Chapter 6

~Alice~

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I'm startled by Marlene jumping on my bed.

"No! I want to sleeepppp!" I whine pushing the pillow over my head and the blanket over my shoulders.

"Come on sleepy head!" Lily calls pulling her bag over her shoulders already dressed and heading to the Great Hall.

"Don't forget you have a new boyfriend today!" Mary calls from the bathroom. Lily and Marlene giggle. I roll my eyes at them and start to push my way out of bed.

~Lily~

I'm the fist one done getting ready like usual so I head down stairs to the common room to meet up with James.
Him and the Marauders are sitting on the couches laughing.

I sit down on the ledge of the couch next to where James sat. He looks up at me grins and tells me,
"Good morning, love."

He pulls me from the ledge of the couch onto his lap.
"Good morning." I smile at him.

From the other side of the couch Sirius gags. I giggle,
"Alice is gonna be down any minute."

He looks at me weird, then remembered his deal with Marlene.
James looks from me to Sirius back to me.

Remus set his book down, and Peter sat strait up.
I laugh at the confused looks on all the other Marauders faces.

"I have to fake being Alice's boyfriend for a week to make Frank jealous." Sirius informs the rest of them.
"Oh." They all say.

"Yeah, but why are you doing it?" Peter speaks up.
"Because of what I said to Alice during  breakfast yesterday." Sirius answers.
"Why did Marlene have to pull me out by my ear?" I hear him mumble.

Alice and Mary come down.
"You ready for breakfast ?" Mary asks me.
"Yep." I hop off James lap and we all head down to the great hall.